What qualities of a woman made a freedom-loving 40-year-old eagle settle down

Why marry a woman and a child a second time? Perhaps nothing can serve as a better answer and explanation to this question than the life story of a forty-two-year-old man who realized the reason for such an act on his own. That’s the story we’re going to share with you today.

Why marry Koley, my childhood friend, have not seen each other for over twenty years? After the graduation, they separated abruptly. I got married as soon as I turned 18, and he went abroad to study. So everyone is stuck in their own worries. That's why we lost the connection.

And the other day they met by chance in their native village and decided to sit down and remember their young years. Then they began to talk to each other, they began to tell each other where the path of life led, and shared various revelations.

Kolya said that after studying in Poland, he returned to his native land and married Lilka, his first love. She said yes. We studied in parallel classes. I remember how the poor guy followed her unsuccessfully, and she only turned her tail. And this is how it turned out.

I was only glad that everything turned out so well, as he reported that cohabitation had not been arranged. After three years of marriage, I had to get a divorce.

And recently, he says, he married a second time, and even a woman with a child. I was surprised! "Why do you need a single mother now?"

And he said, "It's a clean house and it's delicious." If I sit with my friends for a long time, not calling and hysterical like Lilka. Quiet, caring. I don't want any more. And what a child is - so little trouble, her daughter is just as calm, does not cause trouble at all.

That and parted, and the words of an old friend for a long time did not go out of my mind. For me, the main thing in a woman is that she goes with me to the same goal. If you want to marry someone, then you have to marry someone with whom every day is filled with new meaning. I can clean the house and cook myself.

Well, every man has his own understanding of what you need to marry and what wife can be called ideal. Is it worth talking about who is right and who is wrong? I don't think it's necessary. What do you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting