A loved one will not expose a woman to ridicule, offering to live together without a stamp in the passport

Marriage is not considered compulsory nowadays. And many in the era of complete independence do not understand Why do we live together? People. Divorce, converge, swear, reconcile, but still coexist peacefully without marriage.

Why do you have to live with someone else? If so, you know it’s an interesting experience.

Whatever it is, the statistics are merciless. The lives of most of us are inevitable. household. Whether we like it or not. And it is very important to find a person with whom you are willing to share this life.

Most of us have traditional family values. But what's left of them now? I'm a man of my own. I like to cook and eat good food. I don’t like cleaning, but I like it when the house is clean. I have a good job. I am independent, and a woman as a support in everyday life I am not interested in much.

But irritating any man features of female behavior mass. Few princesses He's trained to order. This is something I've known since I was in college: the worst mess was always in girls' rooms.

I am the one who makes my opinion clear. You have to live before the wedding. Yes, most things can be understood by several visits. But the worst is always in the little things. What one looks at with laughter in the first few months becomes the cause of eternal quarrels and the struggle with the individuality of another.

Of course, everyone decides for themselves. But isn't it wise to just try first? Seeing your loved one on weekends and in the evenings is wonderful. And to see my love. 24 hours a dayHow was it at the height of the pandemic when everyone was at home? Here even the most patient gave weakness.

Again, the desire of many girls to get the coveted ring is understandable. But right now, everyone has a second-time divorced girlfriend who's not even 30. And it's always unpleasant to leave.

From the editorial board, everyone will choose a life to their taste. The main thing is that it does not turn out to be the taste of bitter tears of disappointment. Do you think the couple should live together before the wedding or not? The answer to this question or their own life experience was shared in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting