Infected from a friend craving to bake homemade bread, American sandwich became a favorite

Modern housewives find good recipes on all sorts of culinary sites. I really appreciate the proven sources of information. This is the website of Irina Kutova “Good cuisine”. There I found an amazing recipe. American sandwich bread. The trick is that it cooks in almost five minutes. You don't? I suggest you make sure. So, bread.

A recipe for delicious homemade breadThe one or two that is prepared must be saved. After all, for busy housewives who can not afford to mess around in the kitchen for a long time, this is really a godsend. And what's good is what you can do. freshen And bake as soon as necessary. Read about it in the preparation stages.

Fast bread Culinar innok offers to choose your own option fast-bread: wheat, wheat-rye, whole grain and others. So don’t be afraid to experiment by choosing the kind of flour you need.

The ingredients
  • 2 tbsp wheat flour of the second class and 5 tbsp of the highest grade
  • 750 ml of water (this is 3 tbsp. 250 g)
  • 1.5 tbsp dry yeast or 42g fresh
  • 1 tbsp salt
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 100g butter (3 tbsp ghee + for bread lubrication)
  • 2 tbsp sugar

Preparation
  1. Pick up flour in a glass and remove the slide with a knife (should turn out 160 g), sift.

2. In a large bowl or pan, mix flour, yeast, salt, sugar, ghee and water. Stir the dough with a wooden spoon until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
  3. The dough will be liquid, in consistency as thick sour cream. Cover the dishes with a towel (you can and food film, but so the dough will not “breathe”). This is to keep the dough from winding down. Leave at room temperature for 3 hours.

4. The dough will rise many times and will be porous. Cover it with film and send it to the fridge.
  5. Take out the dough in 3 hours. Move it to a deep bowl and pour the remaining flour. Stir, as if pulling the lower part into the middle. You can bake bread from the whole mass or part of it.

6. Remaining keep the dough in the fridge (up to 2 weeks). The recipe indicates that the longer it stays there, the better it matures. This has a positive effect on the taste of bread. I mean, I kneaded it today, put it in the fridge, then baked. And without stirring it up is important.
  7. Softly grinding dough, give it the shape of a ball or another, under the shape of baking dishes. It should take 2/3 of the baking form.
  8. Put it on for about an hour. Then send the future bread to the bakery.

9. Lubricate freshly baked bread on top with butter.

Useful life hacksIf there is no bakery on the farm, use the oven. Warm it to 200°C, put the dough on the middle shelf. At the bottom, place a vessel filled with boiling water (about 200 g). Close the oven and do not open for 45-55 minutes. And let the bread cool on the grille, then at the cut it will not crumble.

You can actually cook faster than I had to write. And look what a delightful result: the flesh is finely porous, moist, fragrant. Bread does not really crumble when cut. It’s great for sandwiches, justifying its name. A friend baked with a recipe, and now everyone boasts that she was infected with a good recipe.

They say you should always be grateful for bread. Thank you to the author of this wonderful recipe. Try it out, and then join the thanks in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting