Why Olga Matvey makes lazy dumplings

I'm a dumpling fan, honestly. Who's not a fan? Show me this man! Only here. degree of my love for dumplings This is equivalent to my dislike of complex recipes. As soon as the stages of preparing dough, minced meat and other things begin to flash in my thoughts, the desire to eat tasty food disappears. But Olga Matvey claims to know the simplest recipe for dumplings. Well, let's see!

The most unpleasant and boring thing in the classic preparation of this dish is the sculpting of each dumpling individually. There is no such stage in Oli's recipe! And also dumplings according to her recipe are carefully flavored with a delicious fragrant sauce. If you're already drooling, start cooking quickly.

The ingredients
  • 600g minced meat
  • 1 large bulb
  • 5 carrots
  • 300g sour cream
  • 250 ml of water
  • 1 egg
  • 500g flour
  • 100g oil
  • salt
  • pepper
  • garlic
  • greenery

Preparation
  1. Let's start by preparing the test. In a deep container, pour one egg and beat it slightly. Add a little salt and start pouring some flour. First use a spoon, and then carefully lay the dough on the board and stir with your hand until it stops sticking. Let the dough lie down a little while you cook the stuffing.

2. First of all, cut the bow finely with a knife or grind in a blender. Add the onions to the mince, send some salt and pepper. Mix the mince with your hand.

3. Great! It's time for the sauce. It needs a lot of carrots, which you can grind with a blender or rub on a large grater. After that, warm up the pan with sunflower oil and add 100 g of cream. You need a lot of oil, because carrots absorb it perfectly. Cover the container with a lid, make a fire a little less and carrots to be ready.

4. Are the carrots ready? Then sprinkle her generously with greens. But add garlic at will. It must first be passed through the press. Don't forget to salt and flavor the sauce with sour cream. Then make the smallest fire and Give the sauce a little brown. in a pan.

5. Back to our test. It should be slightly sprinkled with flour and rolled into a thin layer. Divide it in two and pour it into both minces. Leave one edge free. Roll the dough into roulette. towards this edge.

6. Carefully cut the roll, put "dumplings" on the pan and fields on top with sauce so that it completely covers the pieces. Add a little water.Make a little fire and send everything to languish until ready. Sprinkle the finished dish with fresh greens. Bon appetit!

Some viewers of Oli Matvey condemningly say that this dish can not be called “dumplings”. But cooking is a flight of fantasy. Creativity of a confident hostess. Perhaps for someone this recipe will not seem the easiest, but for experienced people who are not the first time came to the kitchen and used to cook not only scrambled eggs, this recipe is nowhere easier.

Here is a video where you can see all the steps. Some raw dishes can be frozen. Preparing such delicious food for the future would be a really good idea!

Tags

See also

New and interesting