Why women run away from a relationship to loneliness with a cat

Why do people choose loneliness? Let’s look at the most common reasons why many women would rather live their whole lives with a beloved cat than with an unreliable man.

The ability to process your negative experiences significantly affects our entire lives. Unfortunately, it is rare to meet a person who has never had an unpleasant romantic experience. Anyone can tell a story like this, or maybe more than one. Everyone’s perception of past events is different.

Someone sees their past failed relationship as a certain stage, which, although not the most pleasant, but gave a useful experience. And someone can't forgive and let go. Obsession with past grievances slows down life in every sense. First of all, it spoils your own existence, but the person you resent lives quietly and does not blow.

Reluctance to start a relationship after betrayal The rejection of a relationship when you really lack warmth, conversations and intimacy leads only to torment and constant struggle with your own nature. Another thing is when a person is not very interested in relationships. However, this is noticeable even before any love affairs.

A man who has become self-contained after a breakup, offended. Sometimes the pain is so deep that we transfer the qualities of the person who hurt us to the rest of humanity. So, a woman who was framed by a man can suggest to herself that she does not need anyone else and that All men in the world are traitors and traitors..

I’m not talking about self-reliance and being happy with yourself. These qualities are necessary regardless of whether you are in a relationship or not. It is important not to let past events and unpleasant incidents determine your future and present.

My parents divorced when I was 2. My mother was very resentful of my father. In her opinion, he did a terrible thing to her. Somehow, her attitude shifted to all men. All my childhood, I heard that How unreliable men are, how bad fathers they can be.... After many years of solitude, my mother looked sadly at my relationship. Especially because I was happy in them. She has repeatedly admitted that she regrets her attitude, because of which she was herself for so long.

The main point I wanted to convey to you now is the ability to see the difference. If you enjoy loneliness, and your beloved cat is not a substitute for human warmth, but only a pleasant addition to the existing harmony, live this way. But if your soul is filled with painful resentment, if you cannot sleep every day because of tears, then living alone with a cat is clearly not your real goal.

Restoring balance and a warm relationship with yourself and the world. That's what you need. And after that, you can decide on a fresh, not loaded with prejudices, whether you want to share your life with someone or not.

Tags

See also

New and interesting