Why more and more women are getting smarter and realizing that it is easier to live without a man

Many women complain about their spouses because they allow themselves to relax after a day of work and not think about anything while they themselves are loaded with household chores.

I'm no exception. Sometimes, I will be angry at my own for not taking out the garbage again on the way to work, or I did not wash the dishes after I cooked dinner and let’s think: “It does not help at home, I can earn money myself ...” So why do I even need him?

Is it worth fighting with your husband over domestic differences? Why do we need strong and independent women? Today, these are the questions we will try to answer.

Some girls often complain that real men, seeking to protect their ladies from any misfortune, long ago transferred. There are fewer and fewer people who are ready to perform crazy feats in the name of their beloved. And even the serenade under the window to sing now almost no one.

So where did all the princes and their white stallions go? Why are girls told so many fairy tales about them when they really have to say goodbye to these naive dreams of a perfect carefree life?

Maybe the answer lies on the surface.

It seems to me that the world simply no longer needs muscular heroes. While gentle ladies sigh and wait for the savior in armor, strong women solve problems and forge their happiness.

And really, we can take good care of not only ourselves, but also husband and child. We can provide a good financial situation of the family and create comfort in the house. After all, we can build the same house ourselves. Unless we really want to, of course.

So why should we have a strong male shoulder when we are able to hold on to our own (seemingly fragile) burdens of everyday adversity?

Maybe in order to make a mistake?

Many people wonder why women who give up relationships become callous and cold over time. It's obvious. A woman who decides to take on the burden of responsibility for everything that happens in her life gives herself a clear attitude that she has no right to make a mistake. Otherwise, her whole world will collapse.

But it is incredibly exhausting to live with the constant fear that the slightest mistake can destroy what was spent so much effort. It’s no wonder there’s no room for joy and fun.

And the same independent woman, who does not deny herself the pleasure of loving and being loved, can allow herself to breathe out peacefully by making a mistake. After all, no matter what you say, a beloved man is not only a partner, a cohabitant, a husband or a lover. A beloved man is the closest person who is ready at any moment to become a reliable support for you, if you really need it.

A truly loving man will feel when his woman needs support. He won’t keep you waiting and begging for help, he’ll just do his best to make you a little happier today than yesterday.

He may constantly forget to wash his plate or neglect to ask him not to throw dirty socks anywhere. But in difficult times, when no one will be around, this sloppy will help you get out of the darkest abyss, and then you will finally understand why you need him so much.

Do not seek the attention and care of a man. Don't force him to help. It is enough to find your man and allow yourself to be weak near him sometimes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting