Wife no longer wants to flutter around the apartment with a rag, and this is what her husband arranged in response

At what age should a woman learn all the wisdoms of adulthood? Such as cooking, cleaning, washing and so on... Housewife Is it an obligation, or just an option, given that we live in the twenty-first century?

Judge for yourself, because there are dishwashers for dirty dishes now. For clothes, washing machines. Paul is always willing to remove silent robot vacuum cleaners. Even the apartment does not need to ventilate if there is air conditioning and humidifier. Is it not better to simply enjoy the benefits of civilization and spend more time on recreation or self-development?

I'll never be like my mother-in-law, and that's my problem. Hello, "Site". Even though I’m not 23 yet, my husband and I already have a 4-year-old son. And, by the way, they didn’t regret it for a second. It wasn't easy at first, it's true, but we got over it.

His name is Anton, a little older than me, he is 26. But don't think, marriage has not tempered him. He still watches cartoons on weekends. And after work, you can even lie down on the couch and play console. Even I wanted to “get it done” but it didn’t work out. The thing is that he works in an office in a good position, and, in principle, we do not experience financial inconvenience.

But the pluses of "childhood" Anton loves to spend time with the child. Gives him a bunch of gifts and toys (apparently, about which he always dreamed), does not have bad habits, at all. He loves his mother and loves to visit her. We always go to the mother-in-law with the whole family, we have this tradition.

And the problem seems to be no, but no, came trouble, from where they did not expect. My husband's mother, I must say, is a beautiful woman. She's not even 55 yet. She looks great, does not have excess weight, is always energetic, smiling and just glows from the inside. I even went to yoga with her for a while. Well, I'm up to her level as walking to China, honestly.

You probably think she's a snake at heart? Well, the opposite is true. Veronika Pavlovna never said a bad word about anyone. He always smiles and hates quarrels. She's the kind of person you draw to yourself unwittingly when you imagine yourself as an age. That’s just she does not look at her age: really, well, a maximum of 47 years.

But after we get home from her, we always have a fight with my husband. He's always "sawing" me about not cleaning our apartment enough. I cook poorly, rarely dust and collect dirty dishes in the sink. Thank goodness I haven’t caught my face yet. I'll still be younger. But what the hell is that?

I confess that I do bad things and sometimes even slander his mother, saying that I saw spots on the floor and so on. But we both know I'm bluffing out of desperation. And lately, I've been trying to minimize our gatherings with Veronica Pavlovna. Not for evil, but for peace of mind. You can imagine that recently even my son, after listening to my husband and I quarreled, began to tell me that he did not like porridge.

My argument is that the world is no longer a stone age, and everything is automated. We can afford to buy the right appliances for the house, then I will have more time to study cooking. And for that matter, there is a delivery service. They can bring food and ready meals.

I'm heavy lifting, that's right. For me, rather than going to the woods and staring at trees or birds, it’s better to stay home and watch my favorite show. I'm such, such a character, what can I do about it. I take care of myself and like to learn new things. At least I always have something to talk about. Before I got married, Anton carried me in his arms. Is it so I can dust off the shelves all day long?

And now I was given an ultimatum: either I pull myself together and learn to be a housewife, or my husband leaves me. With a baby. He has more money, and for sure he will find a good lawyer for such maneuvers. Please tell me what to do. What to do in this situation?

In my mind, I know I'm probably a little lazy. On the other hand, I can really pull myself together and become the "mistress of his dreams." Only how long it will last in time and whether I will go mad, I can not say.

A very delicate situation for young people who, despite everything, managed to have a child and do not even need financial support. You can understand any side of the conflict, because their arguments are obvious and they want only positive changes in life. But who exactly should make concessions or how to reach a compromise in this situation? You and your husband may be asked in the comments. We wish your couple success anyway!

Tags

See also

New and interesting