I. Repair of apartments
1. The nail is hammered easily, if the tip dipped in vegetable oil.
2. If cement mortar add sugar, it will become much stronger.
3. Alabaster, diluted with milk, longer freezes — it is easier to repair the cracks with a brush.
4. If you brush the oil works very hard, you have 1 minute to lower it into the boiling vinegar.
5. The room is just plastered with Wallpaper, a few days can't ventilate, otherwise the Wallpaper will start to bubble and peel.
6. Tile is easier to cut wet. In this case, the smaller the probability that it will break.
7. Tiles imported more expensive than domestic, but its styling does not have to align the edges of the tiles that they lay close to one another.
8. The dropped tile can be firmly strengthened on zinc white, thickly rubbed with natural linseed oil. But will be dry for long.
9. Washable Wallpaper should not hang a sun room — under the influence of sunlight, these Wallpapers emit any harmful substances.
10. Using Wallpaper and paint bright colors, you can visually enlarge the volume of the room. Dark colors visually reduce the volume.II. Cleaning of the apartment
1. Scratches on the polished furniture can be removed with the help of the dye cream shoes in matching color.
2. Wipe the mirror with cotton wool soaked in Cologne or alcohol (vodka). You can use cold water mixed with linen blueprints — it will give the mirror a nice Shine. For the same purpose, you can use diluted infusion of tea.
3. A yellowed enamel bath should be cleaned with salt and vinegar.
4. The tiles in the bathroom it is recommended to wipe the vinegar with water (1: 5). You can use a soap solution with the addition of ammonia.
5. What colored light oil or enamel paint is recommended to be washed with water without soap and soda (they make the paint dull). To water you can add ammonia (a teaspoon per liter) — it removes dirt and gives Shine. After washing you need to wipe with a dry cloth to not have yellow spots and streaks.
6. Not recommended for enameled tubs are cleaned with acid, or abrasive powders — damaged enamel.
7. A new broom, a MOP, a broom will last longer if before use, soak them in hot soapy water.
8. A white trail on the polished surface, emerging from a hot object, you can remove by wiping it with alcohol with vegetable oil.
9. It is necessary to RUB woolen cloth in circular movements.
10. You should not wash them with soap, as it forms on the glass film, which is badly washed.
11. A strong solution of vinegar removes stains from glass and mirrors (1 tablespoon per Cup of water).
12. A brush dipped in salt water, will help to restore the Golden color to the products made of straw.
13. The color of the carpet will be brighter, if the evening to sprinkle its fine white salt, and the next day to remove salt soft, clean, damp cloth.
14. Linoleum floors should not be washed with hot water or water with addition of soda or ammonia vinyl fades and deteriorates.
15. Can be washed with warm water and add soap, then rinse and wipe dry.
16. Approximately every 3 months to clean linoleum is natural linseed oil, and then thoroughly wipe it with a soft cloth. You can RUB the linoleum with a mixture of wax, paraffin and turpentine (1:1:5) that you need to mix the heated.
17. Hardwood floors a good wipe with a damp cloth soaked in cold water with added glycerin (a tablespoon per Cup of water). You have cleaned the floor with hot water is not recommended.
18. Chrome plated surfaces simply wipe with a cloth soaked in soapy water.
19. Nickel-plated surface clean pastes and liquid compositions for cleaning. For example: a slurry of ammonia and tooth powder. When this mixture dries, the product should be cleaned with a dry cloth and Polish with a cloth.
20. To kitchen knives gleamed, they need to be cleaned raw potatoes. Suit also several drops of lemon juice.
21. Crockery should be washed with water with addition of ammonia.
22. Crystal dishes cannot be washed with hot water, and that it becomes cloudy and covered with a mesh of fine cracks. If after washing, wipe it with a woolen cloth with podchinennymi methylene blue starch — ware will be stronger to Shine.
23. Dark tarnish from silver and silver-plated products are easy to remove in the following way: wash the product in warm soapy water, then clean it with a soft cloth saturated with a mixture of ammonia with chalk or tooth powder. After that, rinse with warm water and carefully wipe.
24. Silver, silver plated and cupronickel items can be freshened by washing them in warm water with baking soda (50 grams per 1 liter of water) or in warm soapy water with ammonia (1 tablespoon to 1 liter). After that, products should be rinsed with clean water and dry with a soft cloth.III. Useful tips for the kitchen
1. From peeling potatoes to darken the skin on the hands. To avoid this, you need to work to moisten hands with vinegar and let them dry and then just wash with soap and use the cream.
2. All glassware — drinking glasses, vases — can be cleaned without special tools. To do this, in warm water add a little vinegar or salt. Dishes will be cleaner and more transparent.
3. Aluminum pans will Shine again, if they are boiled along with potato peelings, Apple peel, peel rhubarb or vinegar.
4. Darkened enameled pans must be boiled with any part of the dishwashing and then rinse with hot water. But if two times a month to boil them with the vinegar solution, they will not darken.
5. If something burnt in the pan, you can pour on the bottom of cold water and pour salt. After a few hours you can easily remove food residues. For enameled pots will suit this method: pour the pot of hot water with a tablespoons of baking soda, leave to stand and then boil — food remains perfectly depart.
6. The pan can be cleaned easily so: lightly heat them and RUB with salt, and then parchment (in an extreme case — plain paper).
If a runaway milk spilled on a hot stove, you need to fill flooded the place with salt, and cover it with a wet paper — then the smell is not spread throughout the room.
7. That the flour was not bugs, you need to put in the pouch where she kept a few cloves of garlic with the peel from the top of the skin.
8. The flour should be sifted, and pour into a clean bag.
9. To knives, scissors, etc. easier to sharpen, you can put them in a weak salt solution for half an hour and grind, not wiping.
10. Wash the meat grinder is much easier, if at the end skip raw potatoes.
11. It is not necessary to dry the meat grinder near a heat source — this tupyatsya knives.
12. New glasses will not be beat, if you put them in a bowl of cold water, slowly heat it to boiling and leave them to cool in the same water.
13. Metal foil for baking will last much longer in the refrigerator — it is not glued together.IV. Eliminating odors
1. Unpleasant smell on the hands (from fish, garlic, etc.) can be removed by rubbing hands with salt and then washing them with soap and water.
2. The smell of garlic breath can be removed by chewing parsley.
3. The smell of fish from pots and pans will disappear if to wipe them warmed with salt, and then rinse.
4. The smell of onions can be removed, rubbed kitchen boards, Cutlery with dry salt.
5. Odor in the kitchen can be removed if the boil in an open pan of water with vinegar and after a few minutes to ventilate the room. With the same purpose can be put on a heated burner peel of orange or lemon, or pour on a hot stove a little salt.
6. Escaped the smell of milk spilled on a hot stove, you can localize and covered flooded the place with salt and covering it with a wet paper — then the smell will spread throughout the room.
7. To remove the smell of paint from the premises, you need to RUB the head of garlic and leave it for a while in the room.
8. The smell of oil paint in the apartment quickly disappear if a few places to put the dish with salt.
9. Tobacco smell from the room is expelled even bad drafts. But it can be done is to open a window and put in different places of the room for 2-3 wet towels. They absorb the tobacco smell. With the same purpose in a room where people smoked, you could light some candles.
1. After wearing the jewelry, they need to dry wipe cloth to avoid stains from sweat.
2. Store your jewelry in a dry place.
3. Amethysts, topazes, pearls, turquoise lose the color intensity under the influence of ultraviolet rays — they should be kept in the dark.
4. Gold plated items can be cleaned by wiping their surfaces with cotton wool soaked in Cologne, turpentine, or white of an egg.
5. Gold jewellery will Shine stronger if some time to take it in sweetened water.
6. To return the luster to the jewelry of gold and silver you can, rinsing them with the following ingredients: ½ Cup soap and 1 teaspoon of ammonia. It is possible to use a soft toothbrush. After treatment the product is rinsed with water and wiped dry.
7. For cleaning silver items, you need to drop them in a solution of hot water and ammonia (1:1). When the solution has cooled, the product is removed from the water and gently wiping.VI. Shoe care
1. Unpleasant odor from shoes can be eliminated by using hydrogen peroxide, rubbing the inside shoes soaked it with a cotton swab. With the same purpose use a solution of potassium permanganate.
2. For disinfection of footwear used formalin: shoes inside wiped with a cloth moistened with formalin, and placed in a plastic bag, tie it and leave for a day. Then the shoes are removed and ventilate.
3. Suede shoes well cleaned, if it is to hold it over the steam and then brush with a special brush. If suede is heavily soiled, it is cleaned in soapy water with ammonia. After cleaning suede should be treated with water repellent medication.
4. If the Shoe is too tight, you need to put a little Cologne, alcohol, or vinegar. After that, the shoes will take the shape of their feet, and the skin will become softer.
5. To shoes did not creak, it is necessary to impregnate the sole hot natural linseed oil or oil of linseed or castor oil.
6. If in hot weather, new shoes "burning" feet, from the inside to wipe it down with a three-percent vinegar.
To footwear is wet, you can handle it with the following solution: in a water bath to dissolve 40 g fish oil, 10 parts beeswax, 3 parts turpentine. The cream in liquid form.
7. Shrivelled athletic shoes you can hold in warm water until the skin become soft. Then I need to clean her inside and out, dry it, lubricate with glycerol and tight to fill newsprint.
8. Warm time to care for shoes it is better to use emulsion creams, which are readily soluble and breathable, and winter creams, organic solvents (they provide air - and water-proof film).
9. Dry Shoe Polish can be restored by adding a few drops of turpentine and gently heated.
10. Shoe brush useful to wash with water with addition of ammonia.
11. To soften the skin shoes that are not worn for a long time, should be abundantly wipe it down with castor oil and allow to absorb.VII. Fur and leather
1. Leather can be refreshed by wiping them in beaten egg white. Contaminated skin can be washed with warm boiled milk.
The skin color will be restored, if you lubricate it with glycerin.
2. The leather will Shine coffee grounds. Grounds need to be wrapped in wool or flannel cloth and vigorous movements RUB the skin.
3. Leather products can be cleaned with soap and water and ammonia and then wipe with a cloth soaked castor oil (or vaseline or glycerin).
4. Worn places of leather products have from time to time to wipe with a cloth moistened with glycerin, or fresh orange rind.
5. This will help give them back their former appearance.
6. Contaminated leather bag can be cleaned by wiping the skin with a sliced onion. The extent of contamination of the bow need to do new cut.
7. After completion of the procedure, bag to wipe to a Shine with a clean soft cloth.
8. Handbag dark skin will get Shine, if you wipe it with a cotton swab soaked in lemon juice.
9. To upgrade to leather handbag can be another way: gently wash in warm soapy water, which added a little ammonia. Then dry and wipe with a cloth soaked with castor oil.
10. To clean the sheepskin used soapy water with added ammonia. After that, the product should be treated with another solution: 20 g glycerol, 20 g ammonia, 5 borax 0.5 l of water. Then coats need to be dried and promyat hands.
11. Suede jackets and coats should be cleaned with the following solution: 1 tablespoon of ammonia to 5 tablespoons of water. Then things must be carefully cleaned with a cloth moistened with the composition of 1 teaspoon vinegar to 1 quart of water.
12. If the new leather gloves were tight, it is necessary to wrap them in a wet towel, and 2-3 hours to put on and to dry hands.
13. To restore the Shine to faded fur, to grind to powder, walnut kernels, establish the resulting powder in triple folded cheesecloth and RUB this swab fur the hair after the peanut butter is absorbed, the fur will become beautiful lasting Shine.
VIII. Stain removal
1. The grease stain on the Wallpaper can be deduced, as an Annex, for 2-3 minutes a piece of soft thick cloth soaked in clean gasoline and lightly wrung out. Fat dissolved with gasoline to soak into fabric. With the same purpose used tooth powder, soaked in petrol. When the powder has dried, it should brush away from the wall with a brush. The old stain will have to handle twice.
2. From the hot dark mark on furniture can be so: to RUB with half a lemon until the stain is pale. This operation must be repeated until complete disappearance of the spots.
3. The spots of light liquids on the furniture can be inferred by dabbing the sponge in the vegetable oil and gently move it along the grain of the wood. You can also use a paste of mayonnaise or vegetable oil mixed with salt (apply, leave for two hours, then rinse). Suitable mixture of linseed oil with turpentine (1: 1) (same).
4. Grease stains from the fur can be remove in two ways: 1) to wipe the fur in one direction with a cloth soaked with purified gasoline or a special stain remover;. 2) wash the stain with a solution of washing powder or foam from soap shavings. Thus the solution or foam rubbed into the fur so as not to moisten the leather-based. After this treatment the place where it was a stain, wash with water, dry fur (not the sun!), and then to round fur rug beater.
5. The fat from canned food is displayed with chalk or tooth powder left on the contaminated place at night.
6. If you need to get rid of grease stains, you can sprinkle it with a tooth-powder and iron through paper.
7. Tea stains on the table cloth are easily derived with lemon juice.
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki