As I squander their eggs this summer

We, cats, actually no particular difference - summer, autumn or winter in the yard. Spring - yes, really fucking hunting. Frankly, I was in March, even his mistress stare. And blasphemy? Select no. Not a hamster cheek as our pile. By the way, I'm over this animal finally be amazed. But we will meet with the mistress to bed, I lie down on her boobs, muzzle utknus kayfovo so - and here begins this floss. Hamster strongly needed or desirous of sex that gets into your wheel and pohuyaril! Why are you a bitch day of their races are not satisfied? The hostess could not sleep, tossing and turning, swears: "yes, how can the driver fucking!". This is - fuck! All night could stoke. I would suchonka ushatal long ago, only the bank can not get through it. And the hostess likes to fool.

Here you go. And then the hostess said to me: "Zhuzhik, you have to take a month to the village, I'm going on vacation." Zhuzhik - is she calling me that (stupid fucking she never forgive). Well, in short, loaded me into a kind of cage, and drove away. We arrived at some Ebony - a small wooden house, around some shrubs, go fuck chickens, geese, pigs grunt - dick prossysh shorter. And grandparents meet us.
 - Good heavens, what a healthy ogloed, see my grandfather! - BAPCO says. I just did not like it.
 - You feed him well, he loves to eat - the hostess smiled.
 - Let them catch mice, many of them in this year - delayed cigarette grandfather.

Well, the hostess left me in the care of these two half-witted scumbag and flew to his Thailand. They are released from the cell - and zero attention to me. I think - you ohueli Stoll, Well, I do not know anything here, all his life he lived in the apartment. Where a bowl where the tray - fucking do not understand the terms of shit for some rolls, chicken roam. One came up to me and looks suspiciously like that. I sit quietly in ahue, of course. And she is huyak - and beak kaaak ebnet me on the forehead! It hurts, you bitch! I'm in hysterics just meowed grandmother - they say that you cho, zassyha, come save me, kill! And this thing just laughs nastily. The landlady would immediately kipesh lifted. Well, I crawled under the bench and sit there, do blasphemy.

Well at least in the evening in the house is empty, bitch. There's even more familiar, bed pizdetski really high, I barely jumped. I am lying in the entrance hall. And then I look - BAPCO still climbing. His jaw removed, you see, and I'm such a snitch, "as well brysch! brysch otscheda! "Well, bitch think now I'll make those. On shifoner buried and sitting. BAPCO snoring beginning, exhale whistles blyadina so disgusting, I have as much hair on end. Well, I'm a long time did not torture yourself. With shifonera like jump right on the mug eynuyu, and until she recovered herself quickly in the mouth of the old Mande slapped - chotko all made shorter. Shit that happened! BAPCO screaming like crazy:
 - Ahh, fuck suka!
Grandfather in some Truhanov with a gun in the next room came running, his eyes bulged:
 - Shaw happen?
 - Shaw, Shaw, cat yabosh, shmotrish fuck! - Granny yells and spits my hairline.
I hid behind shifoner, but my heart is still fierce anxiety - grandfather moron still one can easily soak. Well at least these two vampire can not see nizhuchla. I searched for an hour - did not find, thank Allah.

The next day the situation seems to have calmed down. Grandfather just parashnik old pendalya I wrote when it collided with a porch. Eat milk is poured, and I shit srodu hated. But now is not to vyebonov - drank a little. In short, these two geezer on the phone call and the hostess said that, they say, that I yesterday grandmother attacked and raped her. And, like, cho to do with me because my grandfather is now afraid to sleep. Well, the owner of hysteria beginning, the type you Jam fucking drunks, not the Zhuzhik not trozhte it. Good she did me.

But the cunning bitch grandfather - caught me a beast when I hawala, stuffed in a sack and carried to the village veterinarian. I struggled, of course, but where there. And there I prick some zahuyarili, baldezhny true, and I passed out, in short. And when I came to - wanted to lick your eggs as usual - and there is already no fucking! I have good eggs were large. Fuck, I hate this grandfather! What a summer there when I've got a whole life squander ...

© Côte bonehead

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting