Homeless rescued abandoned near Kiev girl 2 years

Homeless rescued abandoned near Kiev year-old girl.

Kiev. 18.10.13.Pod Kiev homeless saved a two-year girl who was unknown to put the car on the track and left Odessa. Throughout the night, Alexander, nicknamed Zelenka warmed girl - according to "News".

"Child rising my foot stood and looked around. I started to call the police, but they were advised to contact the social services, and hung up. I could not leave her in the street, because it Stupa step - and will be on the road under the car "- said the" Vesti "Alexander.

The man took the girl and carried her to the cemetery, where he lives, sleeping on a piece of an old mattress. All night he held the baby in her arms, warming its warmth.

Happy Alexander scraped together in the cemetery of candy and fed their child in a nearby store and bought her a large red socks. Little was not there. By evening, I realized that a child needs to do something, because the nights are cold and long on the street the girl did not last long. Then he took the baby to a nearby restaurant complex "Shepherds". The restaurant fed the girl and called the police.

Katya was taken to Children's Hospital in Boyarka, Kyiv region. There, doctors examined the child and handed over to the house of the baby. After the announcement of the search for the girl's parents were able to establish the identity of her mother. Location of the mother is not established yet.

But he managed to find his father and grandmother of the child. Grandmother granddaughter learned on TV. She's going to go to Kiev.

"I just learned it on TV. Help her find the documents I have collected, I'll come after her, "- said the grandmother.

© Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting