Man rescued the girl

20-year-old from Chelyabinsk told how to save the girl from a pedophile

20-year-old Michael became the hero of news feeds, having made a brave thing to do. In the evening, a guy came to visit his girlfriend. When the door to the building opened, he saw a terrible picture: on top of the little girl sat a man and beat her.

- I noticed that the girl was covered in blood and immediately realized what was happening. He began to beat the pedophile to drag him to the child - told the "good news" Michael. - He ran out into the street, I quadrupled felled him to the ground, holding, but he again pulled out.

After a desperate blow, recognized the guy, he put all his remaining strength, and only if the offender stopped struggling. 20-year-old Misha alone had to detain a man who is older than his 13 years, is much stronger and higher.

- I'll go in the cast, it turned out that I even broke a leg on him - said Misha. - Of course, it was hard to cope with it. At next door were two men. I called them for help, but they probably think that this is a common fight and did not even come up. Only when I last dropped a pedophile, a man came up to me, I explained to him what happened, and then he stayed with me waiting police.

Now Misha is very worried about the 8-year-old girl who was returning from school, was the victim of a brutal rapist. Her rescuer is hoping that she will recover soon. The baby was taken away from the entrance to the emergency room with severe diagnosis: brain contusion, fracture of the skull base and vault.

- You know, I have to be honest, I blame myself for what came later. If not stayed at home for ten minutes, then most likely, it could prevent all - confessed "good news" Michael.

Pedophiles who iznosiloval and beat the little girl turned out to be 33-year-old Nikita Klimenko. He had already been convicted of selling drugs. Now the investigation is preparing to charge him. If Michael did not appear at the right time, the search for the perpetrator could be delayed.

- In such cases, the identification of the offender takes a very long time, as the victim is not familiar with it. Children after such shocks in general is difficult to give an objective description, and in this case, the girl also received serious injuries, - explained the "good news" the head of JI SU TFR in Kurchatov district Anatoly Bezbabny. - So overemphasized heroic act of Michael is very difficult.

20-year-old college student Autotransport who was frightened and stood up for the little girl, investigators promised reward. The Investigation Department soon will consider promoting a brave guy.

--img2--

Today, the street Voroshilov Chelyabinsk, on my block was beaten and raped a little girl. The area at the entrance 18:00 I heard a baby crying, first did not pay attention, I thought that someone from neighbors rises with a small child. But the screaming continued. Approaching the door, I heard a girl said through tears, "Please do not, I would do anything." Then I realized it was serious. The girl continued to scream. Seeing the landing grandmother neighbor, I opened the door and asked what happened. She told me that there is a guy looking for a Woman beats. The girl asked for help, screaming that she killed. I rushed to the phone to call the police. Here my indignation knew no bounds, the operator began to ask, in my opinion, stupid questions, like my FOI and the year of my birth, who is shouting in the stairwell? A girl or a girl? except that I called her my address is not enough ???? I shouted through tears them that they would come faster. Coming back to the landing, 2 neighbors grandmother were on my floor, I was told that a girl from our porch, with 5 floors. I rushed to call on all the floors in the door, in the hope that at least someone will open up and help. Her neighbors were afraid to go down to the Old ladies Wash down to the little girl and I'm a girl of small stature with a 4 month a baby in her arms was afraid to go down to the first floor. When the girl began to cry, that bastard hit her head on the iron pipe, then she pauses, and then again began to cry. As I ran through all 5 floors ringing of all the apartments (I'm no one opened !!! And all heard her calling for aid! But no one is not open !!!), I went down to my floor, I did not find these grandmothers and neighbors, they hid in their apartments. When you call up the neighbors near where the house was a man (right there and looked out and grandmothers), tears (at that moment I cried from helplessness that I can not help this girl herself), I pulled a neighbor's home, and he threw himself on the bottom to save girl. (and he could not hear that cry, too scared?) Rapist rushed to escape, but they caught him at the door, two young guys and did not give leave, holding him before the police arrived. Then I went downstairs, previously called the ambulance and saw a terrible picture. The girl, who looked about 11-12 (to my regret, I do not know much of their neighbors on the porch) lies on his stomach, around a lot of blood, she wheezes, she pulled down her panties and pantyhose. It lays bare ass up. I do not know if he had to rape her, I do not know if she would survive, I pray to God that he would help her. Then the ambulance arrived, police said. The girl was taken away. When the ambulance arrived and the girl's mother appeared, probably, someone called her neighbor, she is crying. Could her parents think that in the daytime it can happen? The girl went to school, and the school behind our house. This bastard kicked the whole yard, while waiting for the police. I could only observe from the balcony, as I have a small baby, but the desire to do it is very painful, it was very large.
All that I have written with one purpose, that all people, the neighbors did not stay indifferent in such situations were not closed in the apartments. After all, in place of this little girl may be your child!

--img3--

Source: vk.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting