Victims of beauty summed up why removed from life beauty procedures

Beauty victimsYou can say that about some of our girls. Older women, by the way, are not inferior either. In pursuit of appearance, the girls really go to unprecedented measures. But is it so important now and should some beauty procedures be banally abandoned?

We're in the newsroom. "Site" We are not going to break the foundations, but it seems obvious to us that this is the fact that in everything there should be a proportion of taste and common sense. Do you need to remember that natural beauty is the most valued?

Beauty victims Look at men. They do not care about their appearance at all. From male beauty advertising you can see, at most, some deodorant, and the whole message of the video is reduced to the banal “smeared underarms and go drink!” None of them fool themselves with shugaring or anything like that.

The girls also suspected something was wrong. Some, for example, believe that corporations impose a stereotype of beauty. Makes women buy cosmetics. We will not say that this is the case, because there are other reasons. We as men would never agree to certain procedures.

Beauty victims
  1. Epilation
    Some of the solutions to the problem of excess hair are quite unpleasant. Wax, shugaring and all. Not only injuries, but also low efficiency. At first everything is fine, but then the hairs begin to grow with triple strength. Does it make sense to leave your bikini area alone?

2. gel
    For example, my wife made these nails for several years. Not because it’s beautiful, but because your nails are weak. Says if there were no problems with their own, gel varnish would never do, because after removing their plates are very thin and it can hurt. As a result, she refused and simply painted with colorless varnish.

3. Beauty procedures
    One of our friends completely refused to correct eyebrows, eyelashes, lips. She believes that her own, which are given by nature, do not need anything like this. In her opinion, few people pay attention to this, because more and more busy with themselves. In general, everything can be done at home by yourself. It is a waste of time and money that can be spent differently.

I was once literally afraid to go outside without tonal cream. Even if it was a banal trip to the store for bread. Adjustments made sports: not too running with a layer of cream on your face. I missed one, then another. I realized my freckles didn't bother anyone. After a while she gave up the tonalka altogether.”

At first I fought with acne with a tonal, but then it just occurred to me that it had nothing to do with grooming and beauty. I went to the doctor and started using other drugs. You have to deal with the cause, not the effect. As a result, the quality of the skin has improved and no tonal cream is needed. I look natural and feel great!

“I never liked to wear makeup, and I only did it because it was socially accepted. All the girls do that, and I follow them. It so happened that she thundered to the hospital, and it was there that she met her future husband. He was fascinated by the way I, ragged, dragged an IV along the corridor. Needless to say, I didn’t wear any makeup and have rarely used it since then?

In principle, we understand that beauty They are designed to enable women to achieve long-term effects at low cost. We do not condemn or call on anyone. Let this material be just a reason to think about what is really valuable. We sincerely expect you to share your opinion in the comments!

Beauty victims You have to lobby for your results, otherwise how do you justify your passion? But, as we can see, some of these victims decide that they have had enough. See our fascinating material with a similar study on whether to give up cosmetics. And thank you for staying with us!

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting