A large private house on the secondary market was a disappointment, it would have been better to have a chest of gold.

Large private house - it's a parable. Everyone dreams, everyone wants, everyone sees himself as a gentleman in a choir. I don’t want to hide my house, it’s great, but should I lose my head in these matters? People tend to succumb to euphoria and do some rash things. If it is a small thing, it is easy to fix it. But the house won't work that way.

Editorial "Site" I decided to calmly reflect on what would have happened if one of us had such happiness. Looking around and reading the comments, it became clear to us that the carpenter’s principle is best used in this case. “Measure seven times and cut one.”

Probably, one of us has a relative or acquaintance who gladly leads you through the cyclopean horomina, they say, here we have a library, there is a hall, and here is a cinema, on this floor there are three bedrooms, and on the top – four. When you ask him what bedroom he lives in, he and his wife live in a house for security, but these beautiful 1,800 square meters have been on sale for five years.

"How much do we need?" It seems that this question is best asked before the purchase, not after it. But that's not the worst part. Many people tend to encroach on the secondary, because it is both cheaper and more practical. What about it? In fact, the house is already inhabited, the good owners agree even to leave the furniture. There's no limit to joy!

It is this impulsive euphoria that makes you act recklessly. Especially when you are inexperienced and eager to enjoy such an important acquisition. Cunning hosts. They will do everything so that you do not have unnecessary questions. And it is always necessary to strain when they "generously" agree to leave the furniture.

Well, it's time to move from theory to practice. Our friend bought it. double-story The size of almost three hundred squares with a full basement. The house is inhabited, with furniture. The problems began with her: she was worn out and not very stylish. Cute owners saved themselves from the problem of export, shifting it to new tenants. Smart!

What do I do? I had to disassemble the furniture and then take it out on my own. And then there was another trouble: the wall behind the furniture was covered with mold. It turns out that the previous owners covered the furniture this drawback. It would seem that in an inhabited house you can save on repairs, but, as you can see, you still have to do it.

You can think the problems are over. I don't think so. The huge house wasn't going to give up. It turns out that past master "mutil" with meters and only by a happy accident the comrade avoided a fine of several hundred thousand. I crossed myself, of course.

The house was bought in late autumn when the first snow fell. In January, it became much colder and it became clear that the house could not be properly warmed up. All because of the wrong setting of windows: they weave, and siphon, poorly closed. Another problem that seems to hit the wallet nicely.

Besides, small cosmeticSomething you have to do with your own hands. Sometimes it seems that the invited masters are only trying to knock off more money from you, while the quality of their services is questionable. And doing it yourself is wasting precious time.

It doesn’t really matter how big the house is. It is important to understand what state it is in. It needs an eye and an eye. And common senseOf course. Three hundred squares for two, we think, is too much. You could do with a hundred. That's a lot. We are waiting for your opinion on this matter - how big should it be and should it be so huge?

A large private house on the secondary market can harbor many interesting surprises. It would be better, of course, it was a chest of gold, and not a worn-out boiler. Read our article about where else to look if you are buying a private house. We wish you a good mood!

Tags

See also

New and interesting