What dish will make any guest twice as tender

Once I came to visit a friend. She never cooks anything in principle, more often she buys food or goes to restaurants. After a divorce from her husband, she hit her career, and the husband himself had not appeared in the house for two years. I go to her sometimes to have a chat over a cup of tea. This time she especially surprised me: she brings out a steaming dish from the kitchen. I looked, and there were tender pancakes on a saucer - so yummy that you would lick your fingers.

Delicate pancakes A friend said that she made not just pancakes, but a snack cake. The pancakes according to this recipe turned out to be very spicy, and the most interesting thing is that they are made from mashed potatoes. I wrote down a recipe for my wife, she loves to cook different original dishes with me.

Ingredients
  • 350 g potatoes
  • 400 ml milk
  • 3 eggs
  • 3 tbsp. l. wheat flour
  • vegetable oil
  • salt

Preparation
  1. This is a very simple recipe. The dish takes just a couple of minutes to cook. First, boil the potatoes, drain the liquid and make mashed potatoes. The puree should be smooth, without a single lump.

2. Mix mashed potatoes with milk, and then add eggs one at a time. Add three tablespoons of wheat flour and purée again.

3. Fry pancakes from the finished dough in a frying pan, each time greasing it with vegetable oil. The pancakes are very tender, so it's best not to make them too thin. This amount of ingredients should make 12 pancakes with a diameter of 26 centimeters.

By the way, if you add fried onions to the dough, it will be even tastier. Just before that, the onion must be finely chopped and fried until golden brown in a pan. Be sure to try it! You can also make a snack cake from ready-made pancakes - exactly the same one with which my friend treated me. I wish you bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting