The story of the wife, whose husband receives a text message about the birth of a child

Can you? anonymous Change your life, don't you think? For example, if you personally receive a message from an unknown number about one of your friends or parents, would you take it seriously?

In fact, this question is quite rhetorical. People know for sure what they will do, because they do not know the information they can offer. This is what happened to one of our readers. And this case, we can say, quite strongly influenced her attitude to her husband directly and to marriage in general.

My husband and I have been married for 8 years. If you add another 2 years of "romantics" before the wedding, you get a dozen. There is a child, a daughter, named Lena. A great child, catches everything on the fly, does not indulge, does not scoff, in his 6 years already knows how to read and even shows interest in housework. Nothing serious, of course, but I'm pleased.

I see our marriage as the union of two mature adults. Feelings should be present, but children are still in the first place. So I stayed at home to raise my daughter, and my husband almost completely engaged in business. You know what year it is, you need to roll up your sleeves, because the pandemic sucks money out of everyone, everyone suffers from it.

My husband knows exactly where I am and what I am doing, because we often call on the phone. I totally trust him because I see how tired he comes home. Your business is exhausting both physically and morally.

That was the same night. My faithful came on Saturday around 10 p.m. I decided to put my daughter to bed early, and I cooked a romantic dinner, dressed up, even ran to the store for candles. I wanted him to see that I am very grateful to him and do not sit at home for days idle.

Unfortunately, everything did not go according to my plan. After taking a shower and drinking coffee, Andrey smiled tiredly and asked me for forgiveness: there was a lot to do, there was no energy at all. Then he just got into bed and snored almost instantly. It was a little sad, but what you can do is live.

Probably, because of the general mood for the evening, I did not want to sleep at all, and I decided to go to another room, not to interfere with my husband’s sleep (no, don’t worry, we have a two-storey apartment, and Lena, too, I did not interfere). Sit down with a tablet more comfortable, read all sorts of things on the Internet. The room I was in was the closest to the corridor, so I heard a text message clearly from my husband’s phone. He was so tired that he forgot to take it out of his jacket pocket.

The time was very late, and first the female curiosity, and then the indignation took over. I left the room, took out my damn cell phone and read the message. The text was something like this: Honey, you won't believe how tired I am. But 10 minutes ago, you became a dad! I love you and our little treasure!

At first I was shocked, and I read over and over again the letters, which seemed to be in some stupid and impossible order, addressed somehow to my loved one. But how, why?! Then, coming to my senses early in the morning, I ran to my husband with my phone in my hands, demanding an answer to my fair question. Her husband's reaction was banal and expected: "The wrong number, don't bother, I would sleep another 10 minutes." Then he came and went to work.

After 15, maybe 20 of my calls, the phone was picked up. I immediately rewrote the phone number of the text message sent to my husband on my phone, there was nothing to think about. The midwife took the tube, the owner of the phone was asleep. It wasn’t a joke, the message came from the hospital. After 20 minutes of my threats and persuasion, I also learned the number of the hospital and even the ward. As expected, the hospital was in our city. A very strange accident for a mobile number.

Of course, I immediately went to the hospital. I called my sister to stay with the little girl, calmed down a little and went. While driving, all the time wept and reviewed our whole life with my husband, remembered a lot of hurtful, but also a lot of good.

Having found out where the department I needed is and that the woman in labor had already woken up and was feeling well, I hurried to the ward to get acquainted. I've never been so ashamed.

Turns out, yes, they're connected to my husband. This is the wife of his business partner. He had a long-time business with a Turk, Arslan. And when Lilya, having given birth to his son just a few minutes ago, wanted to congratulate his father, she simply did not have enough strength. She asked the midwife to type that message. And the midwife is a middle-aged woman, so she pressed the wrong one, because Andrei will somehow be more accustomed to Arslan.

In fact, Lily and I have even seen each other several times, and I liked her even then. And my husband is a simple man, did not even write down her number (why he needs the number of his partner’s wife), while she, purely for a tick, entered it into her phone database. And in the end, if that's the case, I even asked you to hold the newborn in your arms. Unfortunately, he was asleep, but I was still allowed to look at him: all doubts dispelled at the same moment. Definitely, the patronymic of Arslanovich suits him 100%.

What I took away from this story. First, do not jump to conclusions, no matter how banal it may sound. Second, you need to trust your loved one more. And thirdly, you need to relax a little. My man really makes money with his hump for our family. Why not give him some rest? My daughter is also quite independent for her age.

We decided to leave town for a week. Forest, river, private house. Husband likes to fish, and we can pick mushrooms, help him and just walk in the fresh air. No neighbors (don’t forget the pandemic) and cell phones all day. Just in the morning to see if things are okay. I think this will only benefit our family.

Tags

See also

New and interesting