Trial of the wife who escaped to earn money from an incorrigible womanizer

Every story of marriage and marriage is unique. No matter how the future life of the spouses, they will always remain close to each other. Today we want to talk about a woman who managed to cope with the betrayal of her husband and continued a happy life, unlike him.

“I haven’t heard my ex-husband’s voice in years. He called me yesterday, apologized and called me to his 50th birthday. We talked for a while, but the conversation didn't stick. I also asked Misha if he was okay. He said yes, it's okay. After that call, I couldn't find a place for myself all night. Now I work abroad, and going to the ex-husband who cheated on me is strange. My son lives with his father, so I decided to find out what was going on by calling him this morning.

I did not dare to leave for work for a long time, my mother-in-law gave me the idea. We had a hard time at the time, so I decided to go. I have been working in Italy for 16 years. My husband and I married very young, I was 19 years old. I just finished med school. My parents, of course, wanted me to continue my studies at university, but I was not up to it. When Misha proposed to me, I agreed without hesitation.

We had a wedding in the village and had a lot of guests. Only my mother didn't like her son-in-law, and at the wedding she sat alone with a gloomy face. She didn't like my boyfriend, and she talked about it. She and I lived in a one-bedroom apartment in the city, my dad died when I was 5 years old. After the wedding, I stayed with Misha, his parents had a large spacious house.

Here I got a job as a nurse. A year later, she had a son. My mother-in-law was very lucky. She helped me with my son, allowed me to build a separate entrance to the house, so that our family was comfortable. But no matter how hard Lyubov Mikhailovna tried, life did not work out for us. There were rumours throughout the village about Michael’s adventures. Everyone knew that he was cheating on me except me.”

Her husband’s betrayal “Misha went to Vera for several years.” I learned about this from Aunt Ani, who came to my infirmary on the case. Suddenly she started pitying me and babbleing that Vera had already destroyed one family. I was silent because I lived with them on a bird's license, there was nowhere to move with a small child. It turned out that the mother-in-law knew about her son’s affair, but also remained silent.

She once called me to a serious conversation. She said that Vera was expecting a child from him, and Misha did not know how to ask me for a divorce. The mother-in-law had a solution: she said that her sister worked in Italy, they needed a nurse there. They pay well, the work isn't dusty.

He said, “Don’t think anything wrong.” I love you very much, but I know my son. Go to Italy, you won't hear gossip. Maybe you will find a good husband there, and I will look after your son.
In the end, as my mother-in-law said, my husband brought Vera to our house. My son grew up, went to study in the city. He got married and almost stopped communicating with his father. I get a lot of calls. I didn't want to hear anything about my husband. True, the child they and Vera never appeared.

And now I get a call from an ex I've been trying to forget all these years. I called my son this morning. He said his father was in the hospital, the prognosis was bad. He invited my son and I to the anniversary. And they broke up with Vera. I cried when my son said to me, “Mom, he wants to say goodbye.”

Tags

See also

New and interesting