How to Convince Your Husband to Move From Countryside To Town When He Desperately Resist

Despite the fact that the situation in the villages is quite sad, relocation Not for everyone. Young people, of course, try to move to the nearest cities. But older people, who are at least a little hooked, do not want to leave the village.

The same thing happened to our reader. Instead of leaving the boring village house, which stands on his word of honor, and start living in an ordinary city apartment, her husband, on the contrary, with all his might avoid this idea.

Moving to another region Good afternoon, dear editor "Site". My name is Galina and I want to share my story with you. It’s not really interesting, but for me it’s more of a cry for help and a desire to share your problem with others.

I was born in a small village. I remember from childhood that we lived relatively well. Dad, mom, we're four kids, all in the same big house. But everyone worked, too. Garden, cattle, poultry, even water to bring - all this requires a lot of work and time. Imagine that even the youngest sometimes fell asleep from fatigue rather than play.

After 9th grade, I moved to a small town next door. There she continued her studies and studied as a manicure master. I had ambitions, and then I dreamed of a personal business, a beautiful man and a cool foreign car. Unfortunately, it didn't. I had to go home and sometimes make nails for friends, who were less and less in the village.

The second time I was surprised at how many young people were leaving the village, when I decided to start a private life. There are almost no guys left. They were either already in a relationship or who lived more in the city than in the countryside. There was a tractor driver, Vasily. He was a little older than me, and I wouldn't have even approached him before. But now I've noticed that he doesn't drink, is always on the job and even has some credibility.

It's the urban ones that make life difficult for themselves with far-fetched problems. They just leave because they are not in the mood. Vasya and I had a wedding in six months. Modest, there were a couple of young people, mostly all older people. A year later, a son was born, and now we live together.

Since I know what village life is, it was no surprise to me that it was just constant work and no rest. My husband went to work, and I did the house and the bird. Thank goodness they decided not to hold the cattle. I remember my mother getting tired and looking much older.

Vasin's house is big, but it's more of a minus. It takes a lot of gas to heat it, but there is no point: you still need to wrap yourself up with three blankets before going to bed. For fun, radio. Not even a TV set, not catching channels. I look at Dimka, my son, and I understand that the best thing for him in this situation is to follow in his father’s footsteps and become a tractor driver.

From that moment on, I knew we had to move. Not even for me, for my son. In the city, he will be able to get a normal education and somehow go on with life. His hands are golden, and he will sit on a level ground. Not a professor, of course, but we've had enough. We sell the farm, take out a loan and move into an apartment. There's transportation and infrastructure.

This is where the main problem came out. Vasily does not want to move to any. Here he has a job, respect. He wants to go fishing, he wants to go to the forest. His friends respect him, and he knows no one in town. He says the air is clean in the village, the food is fresh and natural, and in the city smog and everything is exorbitant.

How he doesn't understand that we need to move on, if not because of us, so because of Dimka. That he needs a normal future and prospects. I am still relatively young and can even get a job in a nail salon. The money will be, especially since they are still not enough.

Divorce in the countryside is a rare and even unheard of thing. But nothing else comes to mind. Between me and my husband, if not love, then some kind of friendship and respect. I don't want to leave him, and without us, he's going to fall apart. On the other hand, a more stubborn village man is hard to find. I don't live like myself.

I would appreciate any advice. Maybe who knows how to convince a man to realize that his comfort you need to sacrifice a little for the sake of a child. Because I don't even know who will live in the village when he grows up and becomes an adult. Who will need it?!

Tags

See also

New and interesting