Notes that instantly drag money into the house

“A bird flew close to the money, combed his left hand again to good profit!” says a good friend of mine, who owns a chain of restaurants in the capital. Well, believe in money-mark Or not, everyone chooses for himself: someone believes and every time rejoices, noticing the signs of the Universe, and someone with a grin passes by it.

However, knowledgeable people say that our energy is where our attention is. And if attention is focused on financial well-being, so be it. And perhaps, once again noticing such a banknote and believing in the approach of financial replenishment, somewhere above we will smile luck in the form of winning the lottery or promotion to the career ladder with a good salary.

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you about 8 signs that speak about the future. welfare in the house. Who would have thought!

My grandmother once taught me: “To attract wealth into the house, put a bill under the tablecloth and do not spend it in any way.” This coin will attract wealth.” You can also remove a coin under the mat at the front door. It works too!

If a butterfly or a small bird flew close to you and sat next to you, then this is to the soonest. replenishment.

A coin lying on the ground with an eagle up attracts money, and an eagle down repels. In the first case, raise a coin, and in the second, leave it.

Remember that there should always be at least some money in your wallet, otherwise it will literally flow through your fingers. Having an inviolable supply of cash is a good idea. Money for unplanned expenses can come in handy at any time!

Pay attention to the plumbing in the house. The current faucet or broken barrel from the toilet - to missing. Even in the ancient Chinese teachings of feng shui it is said that money is like the water that flows out of the house. By the way, in practical application, the elimination of such problems can greatly reduce the payment of bills for housing and communal services, saving a significant amount.

If you see a little spider on clothes, it is also called “money order”, then this is for the new one. And if you put it in your hands, it will. profit.

And there is also such a sign: in order for money to be kept, leaving the house, it is necessary to leave a bill on the mirror. Money will be reflected and multiplied!

You got your paycheck? Please don't waste it on this day. Let the money stay at home. Just received money charges your aura with money energy, which attracts new income.

I also want to know how to quickly attract money into your life. So you will know exactly when you can lend money, and when it is better to refuse!

And there is also such a belief: if after the appearance of the young month for three nights in a row leave a wallet with money on the windowsill, by the end of the month you will be waiting for a good one. revenue. Many of my friends do this and say it works. And yet, if you paint a broom in red and put it in the corner of the room, then all year in the house will be kept money.

Of course, all these signs for money can seem like grandmother’s fairy tales. And if you don't believe in such things, try to treat them like a game, which the hell isn't kidding!

Tags

See also

New and interesting