The story of a greedy wife who did not deign to let her father-in-law and mother-in-law into the new house

Greedy wife is grief in the family. Not every husband can satisfy his wife’s appetite. We want to tell the story of a reader who spent a third of his life away from home to make his wife happy. Maybe he didn't do it for her.

My wife and I built this house for a long time. He is the tallest and most beautiful around. I had to work abroad for 20 years to finish it the way my Nina wanted. Besides, we had two guys growing up, which it was time to get up. I’ve been home two times over the years for the holidays, and construction was well underway. I was happy as a child, what a housewife I have.

Nina was happy. Once I came from abroad, I had two free weeks. I wanted to make my wife happy, take her to the sea. When I handed her the tickets, she got angry. I told them to return them immediately: “What a rest, we have not finished the house.” So we didn't go anywhere. But now that the construction has been completed, I have decided to invite my parents to our castle and celebrate my 50th anniversary.

About the restaurant Nina did not want to hear, said that at home modestly celebrate. God bless her. When I came home with my parents, I froze with surprise. Nina set the table in the summer kitchen for guests. Obviously, she wasn't going to celebrate my birthday at the house. She showed our choirs to Mom and Dad and took us out to the yard.

My parents are over 70 years old, they came to visit me from another city. So, of course, I expected them to stay with us for a couple of days. The house is large, there is a spare bedroom for guests. In the evening, Nina called me to talk, saying, take your parents to the hotel. Why would that be?! All the years of marriage, I never reproached my wife for anything, but it was too much.

I didn't want to ruin my evening, but I decided to keep my own in the house anyway, no matter how Nina was pissed. Parents stayed with us for two days, they were embarrassed to embarrass us, and it was difficult not to notice Nina’s dissatisfied face. Then I took my family on the train. And when I got home, while my wife was drinking tea from my neighbor, I took our calf into the house and locked it up for a couple of hours.

There was no end to Nina's rabies, and it was like a stone fell from my heart. I didn’t work abroad for decades to build a museum I couldn’t live in. I don't know why I didn't divorce her. The children have grown up and gone to college. And Nina just walks and rubs to shine the railing on the stairs, windows and mirrors, sweeps every mote. She offended me, tomorrow I will leave her with a suitcase to the hotel, let her rest from cleaning, and I will leave her.

Tags

See also

New and interesting