What the mother-in-law explains is that the daughter-in-law sharply prettier and began to wear heels

Parents never stop taking care of their children, even when they grow up and start a family. Today we will share the story of a woman whose young wife changed her habits in a short time. It makes you think about a lot. But how to save your son from an unhappy marriage and not spoil the relationship with him? Nobody likes it when even people stick their noses out of their own business.

My son married Margarita 10 years ago. He's 38 now and she's 32. They are married and have two children. We rarely see each other because we live in different parts of the city. They have a job, a house, I understand. Not long ago I came to see them and noticed a change in their family. Margot got prettier, stopped wearing a terry coat at home, began to make up and go to the gym. When I came to see them, she was wearing a dress and heels, looking luxurious.

Rita works in shifts, so she can pay attention to her children and herself in her free time. At home they are always in order, the children are well-groomed, fed. Only embarrassing that six months ago, Margot did not go out on the weekend, sitting at home in sports pants or a robe. I’m a woman too, and I understand why this change can happen. I feel like she's dressing up for a reason.

It seems to me that the son does not notice anything, he is all in work, comes home late. Is Rita lacking attention or has she decided to change something in her life? I don't want anyone. She has two beautiful children and a faithful husband who provides for her family. I decided to talk to Dima because I didn't want their family to collapse like this.

He wouldn't listen to me. He told me to stay out of his private life. I wanted to help. As long as they're together, we can talk, fix it. Does he not see changes in his wife’s appearance and habits? I am very worried and I want them to do well. But it turned out I was out of my business. If things keep going like this, and I'm right, divorce is inevitable.

Most of all, I'm afraid to break up with my grandchildren. We don't see each other very often, and after the divorce, I won't be allowed anywhere near them. I hope I made it up, and if not? On the one hand, it is not good to get involved in the lives of adults. On the other hand, my son would be offended if I didn't tell him what I suspected. It turns out I'll be guilty anyway. I can't stay out of it, it's my child, my grandchildren, and I want them to be happy.

Even if mom is right, she should give her son a chance to figure it out on his own. Maybe Margot decided to be beautiful for her husband, and if not, there are families where the husband and wife pretend not to notice cheating. Everyone has their reasons. As much as parents do not want to help, it is better to refrain from advice and comments. What would you do in a situation like this?

Tags

See also

New and interesting