The cross of a husband who has another family on the side

I know a really wise woman. She was not in the most pleasant situation. However, she came out with pride and a real winner. It turned out that her husband sideline. Not just a family. But all in order.

They lived with their husband in the soul. She was sitting with her third child at home at the time, and he was earning his blood hard work. But he began to stay longer at work and go on incomprehensible business trips. My wife knew something was wrong. She did not make a noisy scandal, but began to watch her husband more closely.

I found him stealing text messages from someone. And after another “meeting” found a strange length of hair on the jacket, but did not give a look. I noticed that my husband was getting tired faster. He walks around the house like a sleepy fly and sleeps on the move.

And then on a walk the youngest son caught on to something and fell. Lying on the asphalt and tears pouring. And the husband comes up to him and says,

- Why are you crying? Get up, vadim.

Nothing but their son's name. Vova. The wife immediately noticed, laughed to herself, but did not point out the mistake.

Time went by and my husband got worse and worse. Togo will fall from fatigue. His wife took pity on him and asked him directly. At first, the husband’s hair stood on end from the insight of his wife. And then he burst into tears and told me everything. And about the fact that he has a family on the side, and about the fact that recently his mistress had twins. One of the kids was called. vadim...

Despite three children, my friend told her husband not to worry about her and go to another family. He left. A month later I returned with my bags. It turned out that the children were not from him at all.

From the editorial office of others, life would go after such a tumble, but you always need to look for wisdom in yourself. Then all the troubles of life will be useless, and you can cope with everything. And fate will put everything in its place. We all know these stories from life. Write how you managed to cope with them in the comments. May the weather in your home always be good.

Tags

See also

New and interesting