Sovdepov device, thanks to which my pots do not burn at all

Often from the housewives you can hear: "Distracted literally for a second - burned jam. How to clean the bottom of the pan and what to do with the spoiled product? ?

We will try to answer all the questions in order, and in conclusion we will share a simple trick from our grandmothers, who have never burned anything.

Burned jam How to clean the pan? With pollution of truly epic proportions will help to cope with the old folk method. As you may have guessed, we need an indispensable queen of purity – soda!

Dilute in 5 liters (depending on the size of the pan) heated water 100 grams of soda, 100 grams of silicate glue and 100 grams of mustard powder.

Immerse a pan or pan in the water. Boil it for 15-20 minutes if the coar is medium. If the coar is dense and old, it will take from 45 minutes to 1 hour. Cool the water and get the pan. Nagar can now be easily cleaned with a knife or a metal sponge.

But be careful leaning on a metal sponge. If microcracks appear on the surface of the enamel, it will no longer be desirable to cook on such a pan. It remains only to give her a new life as decorative elements and useful things.

What to do with burnt jam? The taste of burnt jam seems hopelessly spoiled. But the situation can be fixed. Carefully move the jam into clean dishes, while removing burnt pieces.

Then add lemon juice to the jam. It will be enough 1 lemon per 3 liters of jam to completely get rid of the unpleasant smell. By the way, lemon is also successfully used to eliminate unpleasant odors in the refrigerator and disinfect the room.

Why does my jam never burn? There are several solutions to the problem. First, cook on a small fire. Secondly, use thick-walled dishes. The answer is right, but what about those who don’t? Or is it not the right size?

Our grandmothers in such a situation were often rescued by an object that some of us might consider useless old things. We are talking about a flame dissecter for a gas stove.

View this post on Instagram

Review from Nikolaeva Elena: #Flame cutter for gas and electric plates MultiDom With him really nothing burns. “Every autumn I make a lot of home preparations for the winter. Everything from pickled tomatoes and cucumbers, to squash caviar and borscht for the winter, I have my own home. I treat purchased products with great caution, and it is not cheap every time to buy cucumbers or tomatoes in banks. In the presence of a small garden and a basement for storage, the problem of purchased canned goods of this plan disappears itself. This year I used the flame dissecter for gas and electric stoves MultiDom for the first time and I am very pleased that I finally got such a useful little thing in the kitchen. This flame dissecter allows you to maintain a constant temperature during cooking and protect food from burning. This is especially true when cooking squash caviar, borscht for the winter and other salads that you cook in large volumes, and then put in cans. This is what this wonderful invention looks like. As you can see in the photo, it consists of a round metal plate with many small holes and a comfortable wooden handle. Just put it on the stove with the biggest fire and put a pot on it. The bottom of the pan will heat up evenly and nothing will burn. Now when cooking zucchini caviar, I do not have to constantly be at the stove and mix. I can go away for a while. It is also very convenient to use when cooking porridge. Thanks to the fact that the handle is wooden, this flame dissecter, it does not heat up. There is a rope for which it is convenient to hang it on the hook. I highly recommend it. Very useful thing." source: otzovik.com/review_1540120.html #multidome #multidom #flasher #kitchen #kitchen #useful #useful #useful #preserving #preserving #kitchen #preserving #cooking #kitchen #kitchen #kitty #goods for home

Publication from Home and Garden Products (@multidom) 27 Aug 2015 at 12:31 PDT

It looks like a model of a flying saucer, or a rusty detail of some mysterious mechanism. The main task of this kitchen veteran is to evenly disperse a large stream of flames. Along the way, several more are solved: protecting the bottom of dishes not intended for gas stoves; long-term preservation of heat, reducing the contamination of dishes from soot.

View this post on Instagram

Fire detector for gas and electrical stoves with a handle. Heat or boil the milk; melt the butter or chocolate; ✔️Boil jam or porridge to the child - so that the milk does not run away, and the dish does not burn a special stand will spread the heat from the stove burner and reduce heat transfer. Price: 271.88 rubles. Code 80.32 #multidom #multidom #multidom #flasher #flame cutter #kitchen #kitchen #useful #useful #preservation #canning #porridge #irkrabatch #useful little things #goods for home #mamanakuchne

Publication from Home and Garden Goods (@multidom) 21 Mar 2016 at 4:33 PDT

Useful thing. With its use in the preparation of squash caviar or jam, I do not have to constantly be at the stove and mix. I can go away for a while.

However, some smart housewives have learned to do without a diffuser. No thick-walled pan? No problem, either! You put a cast-iron pan on the gas, and you put a regular pan in it. That's it! Nothing burns!

Tags

See also

New and interesting