Black Ingratitude, or Why People Pay for Good Doing

He who helps people is wasting time: good deeds cannot be celebrated! So sang the notorious old woman in the notorious animated film. It would be funny if it weren’t so sad sometimes. Sometimes. thanksIt's surprising, to put it mildly.

Editorial "Site" Once again, we see how wonderful a world we live in. Here you helped a man, and he - boom! - and the statement on you to the police rolled. That sort of thing. And then everyone wonders why no one is in a hurry to help each other.

It was a matter of gratitude for the support of the author, your humble servant, interceded for a woman who was bullied by some drunkard. The lady herself was quite crippled, but for a real knight this will be an obstacle? What a surprise, then, when the same lady, at the attempts to interfere in the process, loudly indignant: “What is it that you are trying to get into our family, asshole?” As they say, it was not the salt of the bread. Here are some more stories.

Thank you for your support, I sell all kinds of things that are no longer needed, among them inflatable. baby-mattress. The price is somewhere around $10. Someone writes to me saying that my child has nothing to sleep on, and you are trying to get rich here. I got into a position, gave it away for nothing. A week later, I see the same man selling my mattress for $30. Well done, what can I say?

“I tried to give an elderly woman a seat on the bus, but she cheerfully cut off and flatly refused to sit down. After five minutes of the accident, the bus shook, the old woman literally crashed. Called an ambulance, went with her to help, support, then. When the doctors asked her how she broke her arm, she said I pushed her. Holy shit!

I have a small business, only 50 people. I found out that my subordinate was getting married and decided to surprise her. I ordered everything, found a photographer, a place, a decorator, even asked my mother to signature I made it. As you can see, everything is absolutely free. My baby didn't even say thank you. In fact, I quit a month later, what happened to her and how, I don’t know. Gone!

"We've helped our daughter-in-law many times..." “Our daughter-in-law has been bailed out many times. While our son (her husband) works on the watch, she barely makes ends meet, after all, two children. It's communal, food, something else. And then I went to visit her and I was stunned. Two huge TVs, new equipment, and children play on the console, and, each on his own, on different TVs. Oh, my God!

“Friends come to me to make minor repairs to the car. Sometimes something bigger. I don't work in the service, I just like it, so they appeal. And then they accuse me of doing something wrong there and the car broke down, it's not going. Old man. brake pads I changed it, and now your engine won't start. What do I have to do with this?

“When he worked as an orderly, he somehow helped a young family get into the ward. She was pregnant and her husband never left her. I helped fill out all the questionnaires, gave them a good place and even took a few photos on my husband’s phone so that they shared happy photos on social networks. I soon learned that this man had written a statement against me that I had stolen his phone.

From the editorial board we agree, everything happens in life. Yours. soulfulness Other people don’t see it like you do. Of course, they are not able to look into your soul and they have other life experiences that may not have been good before. Answer one question: Will you stop helping others after reading this article?

Thank you for your support In a stressful situation, people may not express themselves. You don’t do it to get praised, do you? It seems to us that it is a normal reaction of every normal person to help others. See this article about the rules of good deeds, or how to do charity. And thank you for staying with us.

Tags

See also

New and interesting