Paisios of the Holy mountain: Ingratitude is a great sin

Geronda test eager people benefit?

Depends on how the person feels about testing. Those who do not have a good location in which the testing begin to blaspheme God. Why this happen to me? — these people complain That because so-and-so so good! Well, what is this God that allows all this? These people do not say "I have sinned", but suffer. But people blagochestiye thank God: "Thank God! This test led me to Him. God allowed it for my good.

Thirty two million twenty two thousand four hundred nineteen

Previously, these people could not go to Church, but after the test they begin to go to Church, confession and communion. And, in addition, it is often very hard God at some point tests leads to a state of such ljubicaste that they turn one hundred eighty degrees and crumble to dust in pain, which is experienced for all that they did.

— Geronda, when everything goes well, we should say "Thank You, God"?

Yeah if we don't say "Thank You, God" the joys, how we say it in sorrow? You thank God in affliction, and do not want to thank Him in joy? But, of course, if the person is ungrateful, then God's love is unknown to him. Ingratitude is a great sin. For me it is a mortal sin. Ungrateful people does not satisfied, nothing brings him no joy. On every occasion he grumbles.All and all before him are to blame.

Fifty six million one hundred thousand one hundred twenty four

In my country, Farash, as the sweets were very fond of grape must. And then one night one girl started crying because she wanted grape must. What can you do? Had her mother go to the neighbors and ask. Eating a little of the wort, the girl again began to cry, pounding his feet on the floor and shout: "Mom, I want sour cream!"— "Daughter, where do I find sour cream at this hour?“ asked the mother. No, "I want cream" and that's it. What to do? Dragged his poor mother to the neighbor and asked to borrow and sour cream. Tasted of sour cream, my daughter again roared. "Well, what are you crying now?“ — asks the mother. "Mom, I want you I messed up!“ Well, my mom takes the wort and sour cream and mix. But the daughter of his: roar does not cease. "Mom, I can't eat them together! Want me to split them up!“ Well, there's my mom there was nothing like the soul to atduty daughter's cheeks! So here separated the wort from the sour cream.

I want to say that like the girl to behave in some people, and then comes to them the punishment from God.We need at least admitting his ingratitude — day and night thanking God for the blessings He gives us. In doing so, we will be stepping on the heels of the cowardly devil, who, collecting all his Tangalle, evaporate like a black smoke, because recognizing their ingratitude and thanking God for his blessings, we'll beat the devil in a sore point. published 

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © econet

Source: 3rm.info/publications/15724-neblagodarnost-za-lyubov-bozhiyu-starec-paisij.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting