I called her five years later

Eighty two million four hundred forty two thousand twenty five

Today it happened. I called her five years later... Surprisingly, she never changed the phone number, like he was expecting my call. When in the tube he heard her voice, my eyes filled with tears. Her voice could be heard the joy. In the background heard the happy laughter of children.

Hearing a quiet "Hello", I just froze and could not say anything. I was really happy for her, but my heart split into pieces. Five years ago she told me that she still love me. And I just laughed about it, saying: "No need to, you will find happiness in life."

Somewhere deep inside I realized that she was not lying to me. However then, five years ago, I left her... And now, after I heard her voice, I just pressed the red button.

After a few agonizing seconds later heard the sound came the message. She wrote: "Hello! I was expecting this call. You know, I dreamed of you again to hear. And you're just scared, like five years ago. So now I finally can turn off this room. Yes, I know why you called. You want to ask until now whether I love you? Love. Five years ago, I didn't lie to you..."

I tried again to call her, but the monotone female voice calmly informed me that the subscriber does not answer. I called the next day and the day after, and again. I was calling daily. I tried to track her down. And I couldn't.

Now I'm forty. I am completely alone. And there's nobody close around, neither a kitten nor a baby... but all the same phone number that have been these fifteen years. And suddenly she gonna call me?..

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting