Bring the mugs, I brought the subscription fee!

A young guy recently moved into an apartment next door. We had a lot of common themes, so we began to communicate quite often. And once a neighbor complained to me that his Internet was terribly slow. Of course, I volunteered to help.

We came to his apartment and I started checking his laptop. It turned out that he had a fairly old system. It's good that I had a flash drive with me with everything I needed, I rearranged the operating system for him, installed new drivers, everything is fine. Then I decided to deal with the Internet. The neighbor had a very slow tariff connected, he did not have enough speed even to view the most simple sites.

I connected it to my Wi-Fi, I see, everything is fine, the signal is excellent, the speed is also quite decent. I thought, I thought so, and I say:

- So, neighbor, let's give up your Internet, you will sit through me, I'm not sorry.

He hesitated a little, but agreed. A month passed, suddenly a call from a neighbor:

- Man, what are you doing?

- Yes, I'm sitting at home, my wife has just left, it's boring ...

- I will come now.

A minute later the doorbell rang. A neighbor appeared on my doorstep with two bottles of good beer, a bunch of snacks and a smile on his face. Looking at my dumbfounded expression on his face, he issued:

- Bring the mugs, I brought the subscription fee!

It turned out that all this time the neighbor was extremely embarrassed to use my Internet for free and he decided to thank me. And now every month he brings me such a "payment", which disappears in one evening, but leaves the most pleasant impressions. Say what you like, but the neighbors need help!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting