Today this beauty is not a sight to behold. But it was not always

Four million seven hundred fourteen thousand five hundred

Watching the accounts of beautiful and sports girls on instagram, we do not think about what's behind the frames, which is able to hold the attention of thousands of followers.

We Site deeply affected by the story of a fragile girl in one of these profiles, admire her courage and I hasten to tell you about it.

At first glance, the photos from instagram of Sydney resident Mariana Sfakianakis no different from those that daily spread beauty around the world: cute selfies and pictures of stunning shapes. And certainly not many 52 thousand of her followers knew the secret that lay behind these spectacular shots. But recently things have changed.

Marian posted her baby pictures, where the girl is tortured with physiological problems to find the current lady with perfect figure is simply impossible, and talked about how hard she was sick and how she had to overcome to fight the disease.

When mother Mariana was pregnant, the doctors predicted the death of the fetus, so do not even try to rescue had not yet begat a child. Fate girl was born, but before the deadline. Due to improper care of Marian for a long time was without oxygen, and this resulted in terrible consequences: partial brain damage and cerebral palsy.

As a child I did not understand what was going on and why am I so different from other children. They mocked me due to the fact that I could not walk and was sitting in a wheelchair.

Mariana.

To 6 years every day of my life Mariana was the real test which was accompanied by depression. So it was up until the girl had the surgery. She began to walk. For 8 months she's been through pain and tears was undergoing a difficult recovery and against all odds beat the disease.

For many years this strong girl continued to fight for their health. Her main weapon were the sports and active physical activity. Systematic training has helped her gain not only strength, a fantastic figure, but also to forget about the psychological problems, to become self-confident. Today, Mariana is a personal example encourages its users to never give up on the way to the dream.

Photos on the preview smokingguns

See also
Just one phrase of her husband forced a woman to change beyond recognition

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/vsego-odna-fraza-muzha-zastavila-zhenschinu-izmenitsya-do-neuznavaemosti-1436065/

Tags

See also

New and interesting