I was sitting in a Friday night at home and then I call a friend...

Sixteen million nine hundred thirty four thousand five hundred thirty eight

I was going to spend Friday night alone. But there it was, called my best friend and invited me to "a couple of glasses of tea." Well, I gathered, went to the station, and on the way stopped at the store for a beer. And only after I bought it, I realized that my beer is warm, the disorder. Decided to stick the bottle in the snow to cool, while I'm waiting for the bus. Stick-stuck, only I forgot about them! And left to the other without gifts...

Late in the night, "exhausted Narzan" I went back home. In the morning, of course, I was bad... I rushed to the refrigerator, and there is a void in my pocket, just a small thing, it would never be enough... And then I remembered buried in a snowdrift bottles! Quickly got dressed in some old pants, threw on top of the shirt, the jacket and gleefully trotted to a stop.

A stop to the people — darkness, just the beginning of the working day. Was a little ashamed of his rumpled appearance, especially when I began to squint in disapproval. But nothing to do, began to look for your "treasure", kicking the snow with his foot. The people standing around were interested in my strange movements. Finally dug out the first bottle of beer and cheers and triple zeal, began to dig the second. For persons waiting for bus were read, the same thought: "What magic is doing this strange citizen?". And I only waved his hand and went home, dancing.

Once inside, I opened a bottle of beer and looked out the window, in which was visible a stop, and there... people rushing through the drifts, more and more treading the snow and digging in it! Hoped for? I took all my...

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting