Diary frame

5.00 - Woke up drunk younger brother. He would hang around at gigs, drinking vodka. And I have to open the door for him. I collected his age grade ... ***, do not fall asleep ...
7.00 - My mother told me to raise my anal and went to school.
7.05 - began to collect, put on pants, repirskie, hokeyku mother washed, had to wear a sweater Batin, old-fashioned, but the main thing that impossibly large.
7.20 - The brother saw me began to laugh. Metallyugu crappy.
7.21 - tripped over his pants.
7.28 - tripped over his pants.
7.35 - put on his cap, went to school. Leaving the house, he tripped over his pants and fell face into the dirt.
7.50 - It turned out wearing socks, but not the cap (that thought presses the head) returned home, put on his hat, went to school.
8.20 - Late for a lesson in class is not allowed, standing in the hallway. Repuyu.
8.41 - Ended the lesson went to class threw portfolio went to hang out.
8.43 - Yo! What's up niger? Guys! We stand five of turnips.
9.00 - I'm sitting in class, repuyu.
9.10 - kicked out of class, standing in the hallway, repuyu.
9.15 - Went to the toilet.
9.16 - I'm standing in the toilet, pee. Started repovat pissed his pants.
9.17 - Coming out of the toilet, tripped over pants, fell on his face in the shit.
9.18 - I looked in the mirror and I'm prettier in the dermis.
9.31 - (change) Yo! Came guys said I was cool. Passed younger brother began to laugh. I said that he had ### Marketing Rep. He gave me a slap in the face antigopom.
9.35 - The boys said that he is wrong. He began to give all srachi bertsami.
9.37 - I would like to escape got sracha.
9.44 - I'm sitting in class, sore ass.
10.10 - started to draw graffiti on the desk.
10.12 - I saw the teacher, drove into the corridor. Bitch! Standing repuyu.
10.21 - Sitting in the dining room. Started repovat spilled milk on the pants. Passed younger brother gave a slap. Exit from the dining room tripped over his pants fell fucked in Buryak.
10.29 - saw guys said I was cool.
10.40 - I'm sitting in class, write poems. Rhymes is not present. ### Her main repovat as quickly as possible.
10.50 - graduated, tried repovat, the teacher kicked out of class. Went tripped over his pants, he struck fucked on the battery. Bruises on the whole face.
11.11 - (reverse) The boys saw the bruise was told that I'm cool. I gave read verses Yo! I even steeper. Passed brother, I read verses say that I'm an idiot, and that's not cool. I asked that the cooler? He gave me a player to listen to the lesson. Cradle of filth and Ancient.
12.30 - listen to the lesson, and I was afraid! I ran away from class. (I knew that my brother listens to shit, but that is terrible). When running tripped over his pants fell. Caught up with the teacher, took the collar, dragged into the class, I said I was a freak. Kicked out into the corridor.
12.45 - Standing repuyu.
12.50 - (Change) Gave Player to listen to boys: Kostya fainted Bob crap, Vova admitted that he did not give a heifer, and fell into a depression,
13.00 - began to pester Svetka said that I was a freak and a moron. Yo! I like me this tёlke.
Sitting repuyu joy.
13.20 - Teacher kicked out of class.
13.40 - Call. Boys waited. By turns, stumbling and falling over his pants, went home. Agreed zdybatsya at 4 o'clock.
14.00 - came home, the house is not certain. Included Eminema, I sit masturbate.
14.20 - Came younger brother knocked recorder, went to bed.
14.40 - including tape, woke up his brother. ... Got in the face and tried to fight back ...
14.50 - AAAA!
15.00 - Sitting tied to the battery, with a sock in his mouth, with the player in your ears. Playing something terrible.
15.10 - came to his brother his sidekick. They gave me their jackets, and began kicking me.
15.20 - mother came, kicked a bunch of things on the moans she realized that there was someone there.
15.30 - Mother untied me, and sent for bread.
16.00 - I am standing in the store
16.10 - Me from ### Dili, took the money, tried to get up, caught the pants down.
16.20 - got home, her mother gave in the face and went to buy bread.
16.30 - late for a meeting with all the guys.
16.35 - The boys said that I had ### Marketing Rep.
16.37 - tripped over his pants.
16.40 - to make peace with all the guys, stand turnip.
16.55 - Close passed metalworker. We told him that he was a goof, he sent us ### tries. And we all Sharoy (25 people) from his or ###. Damn what we are steep !!!
17.00 - Cartoon ran sat down to play on your computer, NFS Undeground
17.10 - 10 came of Metalworkers tumbled ### lei pi us and left. Wimps!
17.20 - Listening to D12, naibatsya satanic band.
17.30 - Collected fines per liter of beer. (Yo! We are steep)
17.32 - The saleswoman did not want us to give the beer, bitch!
17.35 - persuaded her, bought 2 liters of beer. (Yo! Niger, we are the coolest.)
17. 50 - gathered to drink beer only came to my younger brother and another 4 th and ### and took our beer ...
18.00 - There were three chicks, I started to build their eyes, they came and said that I was a weakling and a virgin pi ### ac ... *** I'm a sexy, they want me !!!
18.15 - Vovk said that he was virgin and depressed.
18.20 - saw the wedding, Alexander said that the bride dressed in white, because she is virgin. (decided tomorrow to wear all white)
18.30 - came home, eat, sat watching cartoons.
19.00 - Came younger brother gave me in the face and left ...
21.00 - Mom said to go to bed. "Mom I have 17, can be another half hour?»
21.05 - Got the ass of the Nurse. I was lying, trying to fall asleep.

Tags

See also

New and interesting