What does the body: an algorithm for the work with psychosomatic
The answers to these questions will help you better understand the symbolic significance of a bodily symptom. All the answers suggest to record.
1. "What words best describe what I feel in my body right now?"
The answer to this question will fully reflect your attitude to the person or situation that triggered the problem.
Sixty one million two hundred twenty four thousand six hundred four
2. "Why not allow me to do this disease (symptom)?"
The answer to this question will allow you to determine which desires are blocked.
3. "What compels me to this disease (symptom)?"
Start each answer to this question with the negative particle "not", and find out what the desire is blocked.
4. "If I allowed myself to realize these desires, how would my life be?» (This refers to the desire that you have identified in answering the previous questions.)
The answer to this question defines the deep need of your being blocked by some false belief.
5. "If I allowed myself to be... (insert here the answer to the previous question), what is wrong or unacceptable would happen in my life?»
Eighteen million one hundred forty one thousand eight hundred eleven
The answer to this question will allow you to identify beliefs that blocks you, your desires and your need for self-realization, thus creating a physical problem. published
© Liz Burbo
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©
New and interesting