If you like to eat something unusual and easy to prepare, this recipe will become your favourite! This extremely tasty cheese biscuits with apples
will definitely fall in love with the first bite. It is perfect with tea or milk and is an excellent replacement for store-bought cookies.
The editors of "Website"
to share with you an awesome recipe for homemade treats, you can't make that all but impossible.
Cookies, yablokami cookies without eggs and butter
— a real gem! Tasty, crisp, flavorful... yum! It will certainly love your family, and most importantly — all the ingredients are available and very useful.
- 250 g of cottage cheese
- 100 g of kefir or natural yoghurt
- 250 g flour
- 1-2 Apple
- 10 tsp sugar
- 0.5 g salt
- powdered sugar
When all products collected, rather start cooking this delicious treats!
- Start with the cheese. Good grind it, add 9 tsp of sugar and 0.5 g salt. All carefully mix or blender, or manually.
- In grated cheese and pour the yogurt little by little add the flour. Knead the dough. It should be fairly soft and elastic.
- Slice peeled apples into thin slices so they are well cooked.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 2-3 mm, cut into small squares measuring approximately 5 x 5 cm.
- On the workpiece put the apples, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon to taste, then wrap as shown in photo. Notice that the apples need to lay out diagonally, it is much easier.
- Lay out cookies on a baking sheet, pre-zastelil it with parchment paper. Grease the pan with oil is not necessary!
- Bake cookies at 180 °C for 20 minutes until Golden brown.
- The cookies cover with a towel and leave until cool. Voila, there was only a sprinkle of icing sugar! It turns crumbly biscuits, like shortbread, but softer and incredibly tasty.
Definitely try to cook this delicacy for tea, you will please your family and guests.
Share this recipe with friends and will certainly tell us in the comments what's your signature treat for tea.
Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author
Christina Mironyuk Fan of painting, especially Monet and Klimt. Loves movies, appreciates the music on vinyl. The architecture and sculpture that inspires inquisitive personality round the clock! Christina has been studying digital technology for prosthetics in dentistry. The girl chooses minimalism and simplicity in the interior, and in life. Inspiring mountain view and the book "Twenty thousand leagues under the sea" by Jules Verne — that is necessary for the happiness of our charming author!