So the Easter eggs you decorated! Managed to get everything done in 15 minutes.

I remember from my childhood how my grandmother had decorated Easter eggs... She was able to do without modern paints, stickers and decorative items. Everything she used — parsley, onion peel and cut nylon.

But progress does not pray, and replaced the natural dyes come acrylic paint, markers, and wax crayons. Today our editors offer to your attention a very unusual master class on decoration of Easter eggs. We will decorate them with colored threads, plaits and ribbons!

How to decorate Easter яйца

You need
  • glue gun
  • eggshells or Styrofoam eggs for crafts
  • embroidery floss (you can use a decorative lace)

Progress
  1. Stick the edge of the yarn with the glue gun. Start working with the sharp edges of the egg.

2. Lock the thread and slowly obmanyvaj the egg in a spiral. In some places, be sure to fasten the decoration with a drop of glue.

3. You can combine several shades of thread to get a bold pattern.

See more ideas for decorating Easter eggs with the help of plaits or threads. Don't be afraid to experiment and decorate eggs with decorative elements: useful rag flowers, ribbons, beads and sequins.

Many needlewomen used to decorate the eggs of ordinary twine. This option looks incredibly stylish!

If you literally cover a wave of inspiration, you can make a whole Easter tree! Abroad this element of decor is very popular.

And you're making interesting crafts for Easter? Be sure to share images of your products in the comments, we are very interested!

The author

Victoria Poplavskaya Believes that art knows no rest! Enjoys drawing, used to look at life with a painter's eye. Cleaning the house and cooking finds work, a pleasure after all to any business can be creative! Loves unorthodox methods of solving problems. Favorite book Victoria — "Three comrades" E. M. Remarque.

Tags

See also

New and interesting