Outlandish ways to decorate Easter eggs

My mother doesn’t know how to paint, she was always upset about it. She goes to church and, like all believers, is very much waiting for the bright holiday of Easter. Without artistic talent, my mother still follows tradition and paints eggs every year. egg-making It is a special practice for the soul, she said.

I'm going to show you the way my mom always goes. He's simple, maybe dear readers, you already know about him! The beauty is in naturalism, in natural elements. That’s what my mom does, I think it’s amazing. Because the leaves are printed bizarrely, the emerald color passes to the shell of the egg. How do you like it? I would be very grateful for the feedback in the comments!

One day, when I was very young, my mother made a fantasy drawing using the fallen little feathers of our wavy parrot. I will never forget it, I was very impressed! So, to make such a charm, you do not need to mess around for a long time. It's the mood!

Easter egg decor You're gonna need
  • thread
  • Eggs (much better to take brown for this method, turn out bright)
  • stocking
  • husk
  • pot
  • leaves of various plants, you can use dill, parsley, green onion feathers, leaves of domestic plants, even small feathers of birds.

Old-fashioned Easter eggs
  1. You need a lot of onion husks! About 3 kg of onions must be cleaned, pour red-orange husks with water, bring to a boil. It's a saturated solution. Wrapped eggs should be placed on the bottom of the pan, under the onion husk. After 10 minutes, the eggs can be removed, they are boiled, and the picture is printed properly.

2. How do you wrap your eggs? Elementary, put it on a plant egg. Then we put the egg in a stocking, wrap it tightly with a thread. Mom usually cuts off the tail.

3. For beautiful drawings, you can use basil leaves, you can even needles. Space for experimentation!

Of course, there are many ideas for painting eggs. Just mother's way, old, familiar from childhood, dearest to the heart. I want to immediately go to the kitchen, pick up the leaves and start, to be honest.

Very beautiful ways to decorate eggs
  1. Refined lace
    Well, decorateYou need to wrap it in a piece of lace fabric and fasten it with a rubber band. Then dip the egg in the dye. Choose a rich color so that the pattern is clearly visible against its background.

2. Spring greens
    Decor with leaves, twigs, flowers - a simple and quick solution. It looks very unusual and fresh. 169773

3. Laconic stripes
    Simple way, but the effect is amazing.

4. Colored mosaic
    An interesting decoration can serve as the shell itself. Paint it and stick it on the surface of the eggs with PVA glue.

5. Natural beauty
    The natural color of eggs is good in itself. Graceful drawings with a white marker or small stickers will only emphasize their beauty.

6. Vintage
    The same result can be achieved using the technique of decoupage. To do this, napkins with a small pattern and a kleister (2 tsp. starch mixed with 50 ml of water) are needed. You can also use a mixture of protein and PVA glue as a glue. Separate the top layer of the napkin, cut the desired image. Carefully apply a brush to the clusterer on the place where the picture will be placed. Apply the cut picture to the egg, swipe it with a brush moistened in glue. Try to smooth out the folds and remove air bubbles. Leave the eggs to dry, then seal the result with another layer of glue.

7. Children's fantasies
    There is nothing brighter and sweeter than children's drawings.

8. Not simple, but gold.
    Dip your Easter eggs in golden paint and you'll get your fairy tale eggs.

9. Black and white.
    If you have drawing skills, you can do traditional painting. The highlight of this Easter decor is the bold color scheme.

10. gradient
    A simple way to decorate eggs that even your child can master! Pour a concentrated dye, put an egg in it, wait 2 minutes. Then share some water and leave again for 2 minutes. Wait a second. Repeat this procedure several times. The paint is diluted with water, thanks to this, a beautiful gradient color is obtained.

Preparation for Easter is one of the warmest, brightest and closest family traditions. Come to this holiday creatively and share your inspiration with friends! My mother loves Bunin very much, and especially - this is a bright poem, I just can't help quoting it.

Christ is risen! The dawn again.
A long night's shadow thins,
I'm on fire again.
A new day for a new life.

The boron is still blackening;
In the shadow of his damp,
Like mirrors, there are lakes.
And breathe the freshness of the night;

Still in the blue valleys
Fogs float... But look:
Already burning on the mountain ice.
Beams of fire.

They're up while they shine.
Unattainable as a dream,
Where the voices of the earth cease
And blameless beauty.

But every hour, getting closer.
Because of the scarlet peaks,
They will glitter, flare up,
And into the darkness of the forests, and into the depths of the valleys.

They will rise in the glory desired.
And they shall proclaim from the heights of heaven,
That the promised day has come,
That God has truly risen!

Tags

See also

New and interesting