What happens if you introduce a parrot to three cats? You'll never guess!

Sixty nine million six hundred thirty one thousand three hundred twenty five

Took my friend out for a few weeks on business, and the parrot to leave there is nobody. And she decided to give it to me, so to speak, for storage. And all anything, but I've had three cats: Siberian, Siamese and burly Maine Coon. In the end I agreed, especially after a friend convinced me that it Kasanka with seals perfectly well.

And that's brought a friend to me parrot... Well, like "parrots"... Hefty cockatoo Kashenko that growth was more my cats. When I expressed my doubts about the possibility of friendship between a proud cockatoo, and my Pets, a friend just shrugged, saying, they will get along, don't worry, and opened the cage...

Kakadu gradually came out and jauntily stomped to the center of the room where the carpet sat stupefied by this guest cats, gracefully leaned over the leader of the pack β€” the Maine Coon and hit that on the nose with a beak. And then another, and sympathetically asked: "Buddy, do you want tea?".

Then it turned out that that's not all, what I was capable of Kasanka. He regularly took food from my cats and chased them around the apartment if I forgot to close the cage. In General, when this cockatoo terrorist was finally taken, we cats breathed a sigh of relief.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting