Monuments cats

Blogger Catavatar made this post, and I steal

There are many photos, break, finish - please.

People like cats.

People are nice to look at them, play with them, take care of them.

Cats, thanks to their special love of freedom and independence, respect for people's cause.

But such feelings as love and respect often require perpetuation.

I think so, and are born monuments dedicated to these beautiful creatures :)

Monuments are very different. Some without tears will not look at the other wants to look and look.

Cats on them are also very different: fat and skinny, shaggy and gladkoshёrstnye heroes artworks and folk tales.

Brutal cats from Spain and nightmares from Japan, wooden crafts from Mytishchi and romantic cats from Peter ...

different sites, as well as all the cats in the world :)

Monument stray cats in Germany.

Despite the apparent randomness, the monument I like :)

Behemoth in Kiev :)

I think the image drawn in the book, passed accurately enough :)

The only thing I do not understand - snake head at the tip of the tail ... :)

Hippo with Koroviev in Moscow. I guess that somewhere in the Patriarch's Ponds :)

Here Behemoth is more like a glamorous cat, it is not the image as in Kiev :)

Monument Totti cat, pet Finnish poet Edith Sedergran. Why is installed in Roshino Leningrad region.

Monument warm, soulful, with a significant inscription:

"Not all creatures

created to

so that their loved »

Wikipedia suggests that the Finnish poet spent her life in Roshino and died in 1923. I try to make myself think that this solid foundation to put in her cat memorial ... :)

Anyway thanks babe Totti we all now know about the Finnish poet ... :))

Sculpture "Yoshkin cat!" Yoshkar-Ola.

One of the many sculptures, established with the sole purpose - to create a place for tourists and photographing weddings :)

Cat with kittens in Singapore.

Very cute I think :)

Bench reconciliation & quot; in the visible, Moscow region.

It's not far from my house.

The composition itself is nice and kind, is part of a strange hodgepodge of characters and promises.

On the area of ​​150 m2 are: the monument to fallen soldiers with the eternal flame, a monument to soldiers-internationalists, a monument to the families waiting for the soldiers from the war monument of Pushkin and Natalia these cute cat and dog ...

This is generally a charm, I think! When art is so organically inscribed in everyday life, it's aerobatics :)

Cats sneak along the ledge of the theater school in Nizhny Novgorod :)

The authors argue that this "Cat Panteleimon" from Kiev.

But in my opinion it spilled cat :))

Alley Cat in Tyumen.

Tyumen as an island floating in the oil. Not surprisingly, they even cats gold ... :)

Very intelligent cat Elisha of St. Petersburg :)

A cat Vasilisa from the same St. Petersburg, who lives across the street from Elisha, more like a cook, is going to run the state :)

Besides, she had some sort of problem with the shoulder blade and the right front paw kitty clearly dismayed by this fact ... :(

Seriously, these sculptures are installed in memory of cats, introduced by the newly unlocked Leningrad from the Yaroslavl region to rescue the city from rats.

Subject cats in the besieged Leningrad big in something tragic in something epic.

I think that is very correct that this theme is reflected in the monuments, albeit small. But still if it is placed on the streets of the city, the more this and even more devoted to this topic, it should be more highly artistic ... IMHO

Monument cats in g.Kuchinge, Sarawak.

This cat is very reminiscent of the crowd our living room at the time of exit from the litter of children's probably why my wife, this monument liked most :)

Turks on the shore of Lake Van, a monument of rare breed cats :)

Attention! The breed is called the Turkish Van ... :)

So in Peter should not put Eliseev and Vasilis, and the whole alley piterboldov :)

Mytishchi, Moscow region.

Keach blooms and reigns :)

And the kiddies are sure to enjoy, and let them be - happy :))

Brutal Cat in Barcelona, ​​Spain.

Having a cat he will eat dry food, giving him the meat and cheese. And if it does permit ... :)

Cats on the steps. UK.

Males are on the steps of the former estate of Admiral Parker, one of the captains of the Armada in Nelson Trafalgadskoy battle.

Were cats true inspirers triumph Nelson history is silent :)

Surely it is cats and helped win that battle :))

Cat. Klaipeda.

A cat Chapaevskie mustache and balloon sausages instead of a tail :)

That's what they are - Lithuanian cats turns! :))

All the same, the Japanese - unfathomable nation.

Put this monument ...

Maybe they have a cat that's how we have the gray wolf, for the education of children?

- Will you keep behaving badly, I will give you a cat! .. :)

Cat with sausages. Kuzbass, Kemerovo region.

Also, of course, to put pictures, but the townspeople clearly loved :)

Fed him :)

In Samara, a monument to the 150th anniversary of the invention of the heating battery. But what about the battery without kote? :)

To whom do the battery invented? :)

Well done Samarians, really look at things :)

Monument cats in Sweden.

On the back of the head who has already done tatuhu Kitten :)

Generally, of course, would have cost more to drill and then seals look like drops ... what that something? :))))

Monument Tauzer cat. Crieff, Scotland.

This is a unique cat, who lived at the distillery that produces whiskey «Famous Grouse» (partridge).

She was born April 21, 1963 and died on March 30, 1987. As it was estimated she killed an average of 3 mice per day.

Mice are a real scourge of Scottish distilleries, because there are huge reserves of stored barley.

The pedestal is decorated with a proud inscription: "Tauzer, famous cat inhabiting the distillery Glentarret almost 24 years. She caught for his life 28,899 mice - a world record, Guinness Verified & quot ;.

The cat on the bench. Maryland, USA.

Monument Cat Kazan.

Here kotyara straight Kazan Khan, only concubines and not enough :))

Monument cat in Yerevan by the famous Colombian sculptor Fernando Botero.

Googling his work. Very quirky and interesting that something in it. Incidentally, the brutal Spanish cat - also his work :)

Finally - Madame Storozhenko from Odessa :))

Sculptural images of cats in the world a great many.

Thanks to people pleasing us such works :)

Thank kote, inspiring artists by its very existence :)

Thanks to Nature, giving us such a miracle purring :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting