Here's someone not afraid to go at night in the troubled district!

Seven million nine hundred nine thousand eight hundred ninety four

It would seem that women in the threat area in the evening to go to do with either pepper spray or accompanied by men. But no! It's always safer to walk with a teacher at a local vocational school!

Recently my mom went to visit her friend, just taught in such a place, and sat with her until late in the evening. To go one scared, decided my dad to call, so he met her. But a friend said that she holds. Mom, of course, began to make excuses, saying we'll definitely beat. But a friend said to her, "come on, now let's go out and see what happens!". Gathered, went to the nearest metro station.

Came out of the house, and the local drunks sitting on the bench, ran to him, happily Galda: "Hello, Maria Ivanovna! Good evening, Maria Ivanovna!". Mom was confused, and the only friend she winked provocatively. Passed a couple more meters, and then stood in their way this big guy.

— Maria Ivanovna, wait a minute, I will give, and the last time did not. And I, a pancake, expulsion threatened, if another two get. Wait, I'm only home run for him!

In General, to the subway for my mom and a friend came safely.

via pikabu.ru/story/luchshiy_poputchik_4058969

Tags

See also

New and interesting