What scared blonde ?!

At 4, I saw the sea for the first time ... ... ... Yevpatoriya pot in a backpack behind, chicken with garlic in the dining room near the beach ... what more needs to be happy ?! But the life of a child is not cloudless ... turned out to be afraid of you can still beings with whom you are trying to photograph the photographer and the parents ... it's on you jump, and you sit and smile, wait, when some bird fly ... damn ... if I had I knew how to swear! .. that's what happened the first acquaintance with the monkey. However, by the end of the holiday I knew all the beach and monkeys, we can say even they impose their society ... has proved terribly stuck in the toilet ... when in the closed latch and open ... can not ... 4 years - is the fear of universal scale! And oh, the horror, when you lose a favorite plastic bucket ...

At 6 scary when during the journey back down the box of toys ... and there patterns on the wallpaper that you carefully hid ... and when the Pope, and another hefty guy frolic on your inflatable ring ... because he can break ... and it's so beautiful ... flowers ...

At 9 on vacation in the camp all the scary ... I mean, horror stories - this is the main pastime squad ... The Queen of Spades, gnomes, spirits ... no ... not adults understand that you can look in the closet of 2 nights with a mirror, producing a wildly absurd -That a rite of evocation anyone to experience the adrenaline rush ... and then screeched to rush into the body to hide under the covers ...

10 In the Ukraine can survive a whole bunch of feelings ... but the main thing: we can say The girls formed internally afraid that someone likeable 11-year-old artifact from a nearby boarding house to see her, bathe topless bathing suit ... a shame that ...

The 12 Gelendzhik scary when jumping from a catamaran and something slips on foot, you think it's the pope touched ... but when you realize that the pope three meters away from you and that the limb can not be so long ... pause ... and you swim like a boat without looking aimlessly, just to this sea monster (Meduzka) is not caught and did not eat you ...

In the 14 camps afraid just more than 9 ... a horror story added: educator, who can caught you kissing with Sasha from the neighboring unit, Sasha, who can see you with Zhenya at the disco, the counselors, who return to the planning meetings before, What do you have time to smear toothpaste 5th in a row the boy in the next room, 4-previous boy you plastered and that suddenly woke up while you were smeared 5th, 42 stairs, which washed all punished, headmistress with a glass eye who used to work in the zone in the women's prison, afraid that you are not able to play volleyball, was once taken away from the camp, and you will not get the latest disco that're caught, they walked at night on the football field that would tie to the bed with toilet paper ... in general ... is the worst age for the rest ... ..))

At 16, in Abkhazia, I was afraid of only the Cross ... which made watching me ... it was a matter of her life at leisure time ... dating ran at night after 12, as has already gone to bed, making his way on tiptoe past her room ... more afraid of execution statements Abkhazian on terribly beautiful convertible with an open top "Star of my heart, steal you'll take to the mountains!" ... wah ... mountain hot man)

The 17 Taganrog afraid of the dark ... there are no lights ... especially around homes ... scary and after the restaurant for our with a friend by paid any adult uncle because the next table (the score was a decent size), thus showing a a gesture hoping that ... -That. to escape by jumping into the first taxi and finally came running home to his grandparents, who were visiting, and close the door quietly sigh ... to hear mat and knock on the door ... think, caught up! .. now be perpetrated a massacre ... but actually it's just neighbor got drunk again and the wrong door ... .ponimaesh-taki ... that all we are a coward ....

The 18 sea scary jump bungee ... breathtaking when underfoot nothing and you're at a breakneck pace enters the sea ... scared that obderesh tanned tummy when parasailing, because it too sharply pulling the boat from the small Weight blonde ... afraid that will not have time to buy out tuuuuuuuuu pink handbag on sale on the waterfront ...

The 19 bit afraid to tell my mom that you're an adult and you go to rest not with her friends ... and with it you will live in a single room, and even Mom, sit down ... to sleep in the same bed ... because she's Double ...

In the 20th century Alupka in the morning scared to go to the beach together with another blonde on a date ... not scary, not because a date ... but because the bats fly, and because the lights do not have ... and this loudly shout songs ... and threatened to fall out at the meeting drunk guy saying: "Can you imagine what you would be if we did not wait for a date the whole rugby team ?!ยป

The 21 scared to go to jail for what you kill a friend who hysteria entire holiday in Egypt over the fact that we were going in a minibus with some Arabs and where they will deliver us ?! And a little scary to go to Moscow to get a ticket to Turkey, which is kind of like you won ...
Fear has big eyes ... and even more blonde))

Tags

See also

New and interesting