The girl dispelled all fears of a young doctor in one word

It is no secret that learning to be a doctor for the test. And well, if during practice come across a good mentor who can explain and show. And if not? Then the interns have to do on their own and knowledge. The website tells a fun story about a brave girl who helped the young doctor to cope with his fears!

When I went to medical school, then internship, I was sent to the city's main hospital. There was just a wonderful nurse that had no problem answering all my questions and showed how to do different procedures.

And then one day it was necessary to put several children injections intramuscularly. I approached the head nurse and says:

Know how to do the injections do?

— No...

She looked sternly at me and brought a girl of eight, showed her and commanding tone said, "Let's bet!".

My hands fear already shook and his eyes twitched, and the little man winked at me and so confidently:

— Come on, Doc, don't worry!

Well, I poked in the right place with the scope. Medication is introduced, the syringe is removed and ask:

— Are you not hurt?

And then the "experimental" voice Dzhigurda issues:

— Normalek! and walks away from me down the corridor, limping and rubbing his prick place... Everything after that I had to put injections, never fear!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting