I was talking with a future employer on Skype and then the cats as the devil possesses

Noticed that cats tend to be there at the wrong time? Here one has only to pick up a Cup of hot tea and go into the room like they are right there! But that's not the worst... the Website tells funny story about man, the cats are not allowed to get the job of his dreams!

Today my husband had an important job interview on Skype. He brought himself up, cleaned the room, and my daughter went in the bedroom, so as not to disturb. At the appointed time the phone rang.

— Hello, Sergey.

— Good afternoon.

— Me-I-I-u-u-u! — filed the voice of our first cat.

— You hear me all right, Sergey?

— Urma-I-u-u-u! replied instead of her husband's cat.

— Yes, Yes, I can hear you perfectly, and you me? — said the husband.

Here at the cat found something, and he began to meow hysterically. It seemed that he complains the interlocutor husband that we beat, do not feed and otherwise bullied. I broke down and rushed to help. This furry bastard sat right in the middle of the room, getting into the frame. My first thought was to crawl and to pull out the troublemaker, but I would be in sight. Nothing to do, tried to lure the cat, he never leaves.

And at this point, our second cat began scratching at the bathroom. And, judging by the sounds he's already gouging the tile and methodically tried to get to the downstairs neighbors.

— Me-I-I-I-I! — cried the first cat and with the air of injured innocence left in the hallway.

— Dark-dark-dark! — came out of the toilet. — Ki-Ki-Ki-Ki.

— Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah! — they decided to join our daughter's bedroom.

While I was comforting her, the cats were silent. Only I was delighted, he heard from the room:

— Sergey, you have the us any questions?

The husband said something. First the cat again sneaked to him and sat down on the carpet.

— I was very glad to meet you, Sergei!

— BU-u-u-uh-uh! — grimly threw up a cat.

— We will call you back... — he heard from the window of Skype.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting