The strangest ways to find love

You never know under what circumstances you will meet the love of your life. Someone Dating happen very corny, and someone finds a soul mate in a rather unusual way! The website shares with the reader the stories of the people whose stories Dating deserve applause!

But first some statistics. According to her, 38% of newlyweds met in various social networks. Another 31% went to school or worked together. 17% of couples met through their friends, and another 8% was found in the gym, the pool or the gym. Remaining 6% is so strange the circumstances of meeting, that it is impossible not to be amazed!

The guy found the girl by the name specified in the cheque a pancake house where she worked as a cashier, and he looked for lunch.

The guy texted the wrong number, and then decided to know your interviewee better.

"She was my driving instructor," said one man.

She came with his sister to the Mall to ride her on the train, and he was the driver of the train.

Yes, it rolls! The guy got acquainted with took out all the "Your mother-in-law?".

They were in the same hotel in Turkey and agreed on hate to local animator.

My current wife introduced me to my ex-wife.

He studied at the Conservatory and was trying to earn money playing on the street, and she walked home in a terrible mood, had heard his music and fell in love.

In the village as a child he drove with a stick young goslings, which "walked" his future wife.

Within six months, the pair watching each other through the Windows of their offices in the vicinity. Until one day the boy met her after work at the entrance to the building.

Wife and I met in the chess club at school, but we lost for 2 years, then met again in the same club, and I invited her on a date. She came with chess!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting