About cats and about the cat

A week ago, returned from Egypt. Absolutely cat country. With half of friends shared their impressions about Egypt travel, tour, and all lovers of cats excitedly talked about Egypt cat. Here, I wanted to share with Yap. All photos are made the old soap box, "horizon littered with" almost everywhere and the "white balance" probably too gavnyany))) I understand this a little. So maєmo those scho maєmo. End indicated, if anyone wants to speak very much in the process of writing a post (in the sense of breaking collection) - break, I'm not touchy. Let's go.
If you are going to stay at a certain hotel, read a lot of reviews about it, and almost everyone was mention of the "operation of the hotel" cats so knew in advance that there we will have to meet not only the money-grabbing Arabs, but also generous to the manifestation of affection koshak. < br /> And here it is, the first meeting

Hi!

Behind him the second and third

In this photo, pure and "groomed" cats ends. While there, the lower will be a couple more cats living at some restaurant, they are also spotlessly clean and well-fed, so that visitors can pet them. I must say that cats love it (the sacred animal was all the same). But like the original. Ie if the cat in the hotel or street cafe, he goes where he wants, all polished and fed. Cats prescribed at catering to lie for days on chairs, nobody herding, but also caress them especially nobody shows (tourists only, and then only in the minority). But fed regulyarno.Vot example of these cats (there were all the time with a bag of feed, feed all cats indiscriminately)

Cat Turned ass did not want to be photographed. All entreaties refuses or a piece of the tail

Only after my words, it will also be on Yap, it is still very shy, she gave permission for filming

But if the cat is out of luck, and he did not have time "to register" in the cafe, then go to the "food area" it is forbidden. (The ban imposed more cats-lodgers than men). And there is honor these rules. And just a few steps from the forbidden territory they sit - grimy cats are not for tourists

And because we like cats prefer freedom, we walked mostly not lit main streets of the city, and on local slums and back streets. Accordingly, comrades, we come across here such. Many photos trash, garbage, landfill. So that's what we did not climb especially for trash, that's just where they live local this picture is natural and normal. They like and set up new houses, but absolutely everywhere here are piles of garbage.
Hey, there's Che?

Here's a cat gavnoviskasa jelly (where a small selection of food or Whiskas Wet or dry with Friskis dvuhkilogrammovy packages). Call and friends here at all enough

SchA second portion doem and call

Invite a long time is not necessary. All right there

From different sides of a handful govnokorma probably tastier

Having supplements three times, cats have gone to sleep to his hive. In the bush, by the way, I slept two skinny dogs, chips in the ears. And we move on. Here are the expectant mother receives a treat. I came to him only after we moved 10 meters by species were memorable encounters with people

Then there were these guys

And takie.Zdes cats sitting near the entrance of an apartment house, and someone just made a waste (just leave it on the road, and packets are always torn up cats in search of food)

Here we are not happy, distracted from the important conversation. Go ahead.

Sitting lonely kitty, something dream. Just behind her hole in the basement

Puss-puss, kitty! Go on, give snacks. And here! It appears from the basement of the OH!

With his loyal assistant

While CAT is studying the situation, assistant (later a grateful wife) does not reduce to our eyes. It covers the back of the cat. CAT realized that we can trust. Food poured, he says something to the side of the basement and then ... runs out crowd. Cat explains the rest, nothing to fear, still on red alert and looking at us with suspicion

Everyone eats together, nobody pushed

All missing. All ate

Each cat says thanks for lunch

Thank

COTE thanks us and we are happy with each other differ

Then there was the trip to the Bedouins, 30 kilometers into the desert, there met a guy

At the end of the day, after a trip to the desert we went into a cafe. They sat down at the table. No one is asking from somewhere under the floor got out is a miracle, the village itself on hands and purr and start naminat my claws. (I'm too shy, so I will then look like this)

Then there were the daily walks deep into the city, on the way across here such characters

Closer

Posted in [mergetime] 1358686509 [/ mergetime]
And such. On the sofas are more important. not inserted (

Every day we went to the place where he met a cat, but he no longer seemed to us. But his team when our "kitty" bullet flew out of the basement for lunch

We ate together

Thanked sometimes so

And sometimes beautiful posing

This fellow seems to be home and it seems uporotyh

Here, just a cat, just goes about his business. That's all I wanted to say. Good luck.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting