About the elephants, which is not always necessary to take on the shoulders

Lately I think a lot, as it is important not to overstrain. Not to take on too much responsibility, not to go into projects that are exhausting and turns you out. Do not try to deceive yourself in some need, which is proving to be something that it is not important now.

Yes, it was important or shortfall once in some period or episode of life, and now, like the Ghost of hamlet's father continues to pull from the man's veins, to turn the dice, to get him to sign something well shorten his life, so I'm not saying that these "false critical needs" doing with quality of life.

How it is important to correctly determine your size, its capacity, its own resource.

It is so important to learn to trust your feelings.

That's what I tell myself now. Indeed, sometimes treacherously plotting to herself talking, trying to convince himself of the importance of something. And the soul to resist, feel how tight I try to tie the blindfold over her eyes, trying to seduce her into something she's not in tune, not native.

For every kind of deception of their own souls always have to pay the bills. At least the fact that in life we turn then to the wrong side on the wrong street with the wrong people. Fake music, of course, also music. But the time is priceless expensive ( sometimes it feel it) the time no longer return.

I can see howpeople become prisoners of not very important, but these are hard to give, needs. Or hostages of some forms, which they seem to be correct.

Women who stay in marriages "for the money" regularly convince myself that this is what they need. But if you're asking what they the most money to spend - 90%, in their own words, they descend on the wind, mindlessly, in a rush throw, Yes, probably even unconsciously get rid of them. And then the question arises - why all this? What is the meaning of this project "for the money"?

Attempts to close the children's injuries are related to the lack of something, a lack, a sense of inferiority? Get rid of the shame, often obscure, poisonous, desperately forcing something with his life to do, if only something do not see, not know, someone not to be.

Attempts to close the mouth of the fears of poverty, of abandonment, of rejection, of loneliness that are too often heard from the past?

But for now, psychotherapy is quite developed and seems to be gaining momentum — it's not better to pay a therapist to something in this range to grasp and to live, than life.

Men who do things that bring even the most conservative standards, a very decent income, often not use that money. But they carry tons of tension, and it is impossible not to feel when you are close and then are surprised that they have bad relations with erection, with personal life, with happiness, in General they are bad. But it is in my opinion, even in physics there is the law of distribution of energy.

If you so arrange your life that everyone needs, including a neurotic sense — warmth, closeness and acceptance, which it is currently possible to implement in the relations satisfy narcissicism — through achievement and acquisition, we can not wonder that the relationship then no, not enough power. The exhaust gas advances, with particular attention to the car will not run. And of course each of these men had a mother, had a child, was some experience, something was not and had to Dodge. Because compensation has not been canceled. But it is also possible to try to understand. And try to change something. Awareness is always key to change.

And people who are trying every morning that would be good, to convince myself of the necessity to go for unloved, boring, or even worse the nasty work and carry out so by my count — in "the usual stuffy atmosferka" — a big part of their lives - 20, 30, 40 years of life.

And again, fears, anxiety, unwillingness to risk, to give up. It reminded me a lot of history with the products that you need to finish or not to throw, or not something else to want. In the basis of such choices is often exactly that — the absence of a right to want something. And where, if not from childhood come from that "sweet feeling"?

And if you go back to this "not to overstrain", then I remember a good friend of mine, who often rejoices that he was denied his time in the loan on an expensive car. Considering how things evolved in his life, including financial, payment of this money would be quite narcissistic yourself so tight a noose on his neck, another piece of a giant tension in the chain requires a lot of energy expenditure cases.

It's a life made adjustments to his plans.

Exactly like mine, taking away my last piece of my old life back - most (I never knew such a size and uncomfortable in themselves they felt), costly (I fought for it, including in court and gave to that struggle 20-30 percent of my income, and mental resources), unloved (could not convince myself to love the place) apartment. Something broke and yet, something was released.

Life is often just that, and is famous for — make adjustments.

Unceremoniously to deploy our shoulder in the places where we broke away from the earth, from themselves, from something important, just as well there, so we came around, stopped, took a breath. And looked at the world like this, after shakes, eyes.

And where am I going?

Here it is, in a scientific point of bifurcation, point of change of mode of operation of the system of interaction between the world and man.

This girl once You interested in:

To marry the motherweight – protection from distress

That's where I go now will determine the next round of my life. If I set the direction of this movement, ready to choose what you like. Or I have a habit to swim at the old rate, ignoring the wind have not associated, climate asmodai, the supplies running out, and the mode not of life, and survival are included.

And yet it is so important not to overstrain...published

Author: Alena Shvets

Source: gestaltclub.com/articles/terapevticeskie-razmyslenia/8473-pro-slonov-kotoryh-ne-vsegda-stoit-brat-na-pleci

Tags

See also

New and interesting