The story of a woman who treats her grandchildren with stale sausage, saving delicacies for strangers

I used to think I had Strange mom. But then I met Alena. We used to work in the same office and often chatted about everything, languidly eating lunch from trays. At that time, I learned about all the problems of my colleague’s personal life. The most important of them has always been her mother. Why and what did not share relatives, I tell in today’s article.

Strange mother Alena is happy in marriage: she has a wonderful loving husband and two children. This woman seems to be able to do absolutely everything. She manages to go to work, and work with children, and cook delicious, and keep the house clean. Superwoman, no other way!

There’s always a problem with these stories. Well, it can't be that perfect! Alena doesn't hide her skeleton in the closet. She once told me about her mother, “I have a strange mother.” If you saw her, you would understand.”

The problem is that Natalia Andreevna is absolutely not interested in communicating with her relatives. She barely sees her grandchildren. He forgets who his grandmother is until they meet again.

At the same time, Alena’s mother is ready to do anything for strangers. She could easily give her friend's child a toy she had just bought for her daughter if she came to visit. A girl can't go home empty-handed! Natalia Andreevna gave up everything without any problems if someone she knew needed help. But she easily sacrificed the needs of her family.

The woman seemed not to notice that her behavior destroyed relations with her husband and daughter. It is no wonder that the husband filed for divorce. Alena was not easy to live with such a mother. But she is used to the fact that for her mother she is not the most expensive person in the world.

Natalia Andreevna kept all the best for guests. She could easily give household members not very fresh food. Don't throw away the food! The woman always complained about the lack of money, had to save everything. But when it came to the birthday of a friend or colleague, the money was always there.

She even baked cakes at home. Not my husband and daughter, but friends and acquaintances. Over time, Alena got used to it all. And then she left her parents' home, got married and had children. She was the exact opposite of her mother.

What's wrong with Alena's mom? She doesn't often talk to her now. But when they do, something strange happens. Recently, Alena went to visit her mother with her children: “Mother offered the children pasta and fried sausage. I noticed that the sausage was stale, so I refused. My mother began to excuse herself that there was nothing more.”

But somehow Alena came to her without warning and saw that in the kitchen a feast for the whole world. Bluber, fried meat, some salads, and there's a cake in the oven. No comment here! Alena just left silently. It used to make her very angry, but now she tries not to pay attention to it.

It's just her mom slipped her spoiled food again, just like when she was a kid. I don’t care if the children were poisoned. Someone should have eaten the remains of the former luxury!

I listen to Alena’s stories and wonder: what is wrong with her mother? Why does she act as if she doesn’t care about her family? She thinks her mother has some kind of mental problem. She doesn’t get younger, and her behavior gets weirder every time.

Alena is thinking about completely limiting the communication of the mother and her children. She believes that a grandmother can not influence grandchildren in the best way.

I wonder what you would do in Alena’s place.

Tags

See also

New and interesting