Men: gentlemen and Agentleman

There are men who are gentlemen.

Their gentlemanliness is manifested by respect for the woman. It does not matter, it is present from birth or brought up, but it is a priori to any woman, regardless of her qualities, simply because she is a woman.

And we are not talking about those men who admire a woman for show or for their benefit, but for the eyes can it tako-about-OE say or think!

There is a sincere gentlemen. Which will give way to the woman spot, hardly noticing that she had nowhere to sit. That will never sit if a woman is standing next to immediately jump. Which will always hold or open the door before the woman. That will definitely help carry something heavy, even if it's a bag of garbage, and on their suit.

And this is manifested everywhere, in any environment, even far from the romance. Including in the workplace. And it has nothing to do with the feelings of a man-a gentleman to the woman. The respect he has for all women, not just those that like him as a man.

Respect that borders on admiration.

And it is not weakness, but rather from strength. Right away you feel them not rags, and men who have the rod, you can rely on.

The most important consequence of communicating with such men – a woman from such an attitude begins to feel even more woman. It blooms even louder and begins to sound like a woman.

And there is the opposite type of men — I them to call themselves "negentropy".

They treat woman as equals. The result is this emancipation, or education, or previous life experience – not so important. And chat with them might be nice, but...

Even if a woman is self-sufficient, can take care of herself, much has, can, do. Even if she could keep the conversation on "masculine" topics: cars, fishing, sports. Even if she can give odds to some men...

Even in this case, dealing with a man who sees her only friend,not noticing the woman — the woman experiences discomfort. Because a woman never wants to forget that she is a woman!

And always wants to see proof of this. And when it does not notice a woman, she starts to forget about what she was irresistible, beautiful, fabulous, amazing... she lost sense of chudesnoe, of the divinity itself, and without this it is hard to inspire someone.

I see two ways of communicating with male agentlemansgame.

First – flirt with them, forcing them to show their best masculine qualities and remember that I'm a woman.

And the second if the first fails to keep contact with such men to a minimum, so as not to weaken myself as a woman.published

Author: Maria Glushenkova

Source: obretenie-sily-lubvi.ru/otnosheniya/muzhchiny-dzhentlmeny-i-muzhchiny-nedzhentlmeny.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting