THE only have to CHOOSE!

One nice young woman with a man. They're in love. In any case, all the words spoken and promises given. There are probably some action, but the woman is not known. He decides everything by himself. According to him.

What “everything” behind the scenes. The repair she makes herself. About their problems at work tells her friends, because he has more important problems he could be available for communication.

About what she needs, not asking how and not help, because the woman can not be serious trouble, in his opinion. But he generously promises to show true love and respect when I finally got it. She's waiting for this moment of light.

Somewhere lives another good and intelligent woman. She also has a relationship with a man. And she has two teenage children and an ex husband who acquire an apartment and other material things. With that man this woman has a serious relationship. So serious that he even volunteered to help repair her car with some ordinary repairs oil change and filters. When it turned out that you would pay him dust aid faded. In the bed where they're sleeping right now, he also did not participate. She is still seeing him.

There is another, probably not a very good woman (so people think), because she has no man, that is such, which it would be possible to count a man for a permanent relationship. But she has male friends with whom she has no love and no sex. No words, no promises, no bright future. There are only warm and gentle now. One of them was repairing her car, the other gave money to the apartment and taxied workers during repair, the third pushes its business, keeping with the right people.

What she gives in return? I don't know. I believe that gives what they need. Perhaps the “have a heart”, perhaps, raises the importance of possibly missing gives warmth and attention. Why is it that good? Because she appreciates it. Because she was sure that her feminine energy is expensive and considers men's actions in his address equal exchange.

Or, maybe, because not attached to the result... Her none of them necessary enough to endure all and forgive all.

Most likely, she just knows what the right one should be chosen, not to be attached to the first person who said, “I Love you.”

"To be happy, all is well": the honest insights to 30 years

People, why are you lying all the time

Well, why the first cases of such where you come in. Understand? published

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

Source: pticavpolete.com/edinstvennogo-nado-vybirat.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting