We fight always, even when I would like to agree to, and accept

Most in our life Protest. We merged with him. Life in protest, so natural, that the opposite style — in harmony — we feel weakness and a lot of slugs.

We fight always, even when I would like to agree and accept. But the protest is closer to us and part of our essence from our ancestors-revolutionaries to our grandmothers, and those with the milk of our mother filled our mind and spirit.

Do you realize your protest? He screams at you to facts the results that every day you are not satisfied. You try and fight them, but to fight the fight — have the highest degree of stupidity. And so, to save face, are you ready to blunt and to remain in confusion, pretending not to understand his denial of everything.

Judge for yourself:

• If you need money, and they don't come, you protest.

• If you want love, and your date alone, you protest.

• If you dream of a health, and you are sick, you in protest.

• If you want to Express your feelings, but held yourself back, you protest.

• If you want to ask, but say, "I own," you protest.

• If you want to start, but are too lazy, you protest.

• If you want to love, but I doubt you protest.

Between desire and action stretches the ocean of protest. Sometimes it quiet, sometimes it is stormy for several weeks, but you would not even know to soar above the abyss and fly to the other side.

Where are these wings? What they are expressed?

Just agree with what you have to offer. Come on from the protest to see this as deceit, bait for you, greed and allow yourself to see the proposed Sign is of God, who wishes you Strength and Growth. Maturity.

Enough to be a Hero. Heroes choose death. It's time to be Mature. Mature choose to live and help to live young heroes. Mature agree with the heroic struggle of others. And the surrounding characters around them very happy to play your games.

Consent is the cause of happiness and the desire to constantly return to you. All runs away from the protest and reaching to an agreement: money, health, behavior and, of course, love.

Leave the heroism of the revolutionaries. Let it be a lesson world history: always and everywhere the revolutionaries were killed, though, and believed that death liberates others. Death only releases the soul from the shrew of the mind, leaving the body to the ground.

Looking for your mind when he hits your body, throwing it at the next recess? Your mind in search of harmony and significance. Well, give me your mind it myself and not take from others.

Just read...And people go... to me, forever, from us

How to do it?Sit in silence. Longer. After all, silence is God. When the mind, thoughts of slander, shut up, comes the Silence and opens the door. To love, actions, health and money. I agree with the silence inside and comes all the benefits outside.published

© Mark Ifraimov

Source: www.facebook.com/MarkIfraimov.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting