Chicken — without a doubt, the main bird in the world. "Site"
is offering another great recipe for cooking chicken in the oven
: marinated Greek.
Descendants of Homer know a lot about cooking! The marinade with yogurt, lemon juice and herbs transforms the usual chicken legs in a delicious Mediterranean dish
. By the way, the legs can be replaced by any other chicken "parts".
Chicken legs baked in tohokingdom
- 1 tbsp. low-fat plain yogurt or kefir
- 2 kg chicken legs (drumsticks, wings)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 0,5 tbsp dried oregano
- salt, ground black pepper to taste
- 2-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- lemon peel
- small bunch of fresh parsley
- Make Greek marinade for chicken. Mix the olive oil with the yogurt, add the crushed garlic, pepper, salt, oregano, lemon juice and lemon zest. Stir, add chopped parsley.
- In a strong package put chicken, pour the marinade. Close tightly and massage the meat so that every bite is soaked with marinade. Leave the package in the fridge for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Put the meat together with the marinade in a refractory form, cover with foil, bake 30 minutes, then take off foil and cook until the appearance of a beautiful Golden brown.
A perfect dish for a family dinner or for the lunch of the day!
Highly recommend to cook the chicken in the slow cooker. For 40-50 minutes in the "Baking" is the abundance of aromatic gravy and tender meat that literally separated from the bone. Yum!
This recipe worth to share.
Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.