And it you really want? How to expose a fake goal

Sinks and mirrors. Silence opens the door. Enter two. More precisely, one girl enters, enters second, talking on the go: — No, you know, he asked him: "Elvira?" And Magellan answers, "And that Elvira. Well, he tries, but she's a girl. Here Egor — head of gold."

Kravtsov and Magellan — invented the names of two real teachers from the Department of theoretical physics, where I studied. Under the name Egor is a classmate. The boy, who came to the University of physmath school. Elegant training. All of us it was like the star in the first year.

The conversation took place the course on the third. The knowledge we with Egor have long been equal. New he to buy on the physics and mathematics is not sought. Seem to have prioritized differently. Found a new target. But for some teachers it was the right student in our group.

The fact is that by the third year there were three girls. Egor only the number. The loading items were the most severe. We compared. Teachers believed that physics should know math better than the mathematicians, because for us it is a tool for solving physical problems. And then the three girls. Cute. Higher math and string theory are taught. And pass!

The teachers treated us differently. Some calmly as regular students. Other as an amusing anomaly. As for Magellan, we were wrong statistical error. At the lecture, he we could easily say that we, as physics is futile. It is useless to waste time on learning of a woman who would marry, have children and drop out of science.

I must say that I was enrolled in physics and mathematics with a particular focus on science and benefit people. It is in these terms. Honestly. In the evening after class reread notes. Imagine what it was like for me to listen to? Only respect for the respectable age of the opponent is stopped from a sharp rebuff in defense of its Goal.

However, back to the beginning of the story. That day in response to my outrage my lovely friend Marina gave sentence that changed my attitude:

— Well, you can all his life and to prove to him that he was wrong.

She even said something. I have not heard. Flashed before the eyes of future life. I did not like it. I suddenly realized that I some time play the role of a student, fascinated by physics. Youthful infatuation has ended. A new target appeared, and I held on to the old. Because it was such a familiar and beautiful.

The new reality was prosaic. I am getting very tired of the lack of money. Permanent part-time work on Saturdays and Sundays. Every year, I used the opportunity to get a student grant for a study with a small increase scholarships.And has understood, that to make money in the field of gravity, which is interesting to me, is almost impossible.

I did not want to promote science at their own expense. No more of this vector. Need a new one. All of this I realized in just a few seconds.

Since the series has found several new goals. Some time they seem correct. Then once I failed the test. Began a new search. Over time, I realized that is just wrong. Take the slogans and mottos of temporary partners and tools for their purpose. Of course, later, this goal turns out to be a fake.

Each of us has a purpose-a fake. Big or small. Someone decided not to lag behind the company and learn to roller skate. Another painfully writing a thesis. The third works in sales and is striving to become the best seller. And that young man in medical school. Family dynasty. Mother is proud, and he looks longingly at the football field.

Who in childhood went to music school? And who wanted to make music? And there are those who were made? Stupid question, I would say. The Paganini dad locked with a violin and not released until ready lesson. Poor boy learned to cry and curse music.

I once rebelled. Was very surprised that quickly defeated. Mom was upset, but piano from home left. I am very grateful for that. The child always knows it is the desire or want for him. It's harder for adults. We put pressure on media, advertising, friends, friends. We need to strive for success. Who should? What is success?

Sometimes, I think our goals are a special form of life. They feed on our fears. Disguised as nobility, usefulness, necessity. We care for them like for your favorite pet. Proud. They do look like the real thing. And yet they can expose. I am very grateful to my friend Marina for what she gave me that day test of the truth of the goal. Regularly check themselves in moments of doubt.

The technique is simple. Share with you.

Just imagine that you have reached your goal. And now you have every weekend ride on rollers with friends, instead of retro movies. Inspiring?

You become the salesman of the month! The chief puts you in an example. Premium sales. Are you ready for the next ten years of his life to pursue the case? And all my life?

The doctor's diploma in his pocket. Ready to listen to complaints and to diagnose not only the patients at work, but family and friends? And so the next thirty years?

Sometimes the answer raises new questions.

How to understand what is your goal? While I was writing this article, I have got his recipe. However, it is not good for all. In my life there were a few points where I saw a clear purpose. I formulated and recorded. Analyzed and managed to find a common beginning, which for me sounded. Now you need to choose the road.

Tony Robbins: Words can change the brain

Powerful bond with your loved one

If you are facing a choice, but a number of pros and cons roughly equal, just pick the right now. Any option. All, there is no turning back. Place yourself in this reality. Live your choice. Listen to yourself. Do the same with another option. How does it feel? Longing or excitement, anxiety or relief?

You already know what you want, really? published

Author: Elvira Mukhametshina

Source: interesno.co/myself/4cb1788a79a0

Tags

See also

New and interesting