Favorite songs of our EGO

Everyone has a right to take this text that is most convenient for your EGO. And other "images" of the EGO and does not happen.

I know that I know nothing, but know this much better than others.

I wear a mask a highly spiritual person, they expect respect and reverence.

I is a strange man, though, because all people are different, but I especially extraordinary person and the one, like Neo from the Matrix.

I do self-development, to effectively be proud.

I sometimes avoid the pronouns "I" to seem detached.

I agree with others condescendingly, as if to show them that these mere mortals finally got it to "true" which I have long since known.

I am highly talented with diligent care to seek out and find the flaws and errors of others to their failure to enjoy its undoubted superiority.

I hand out smug advice on how the all-knowing Guru to show others ignoramuses like I'm high and how low they are with their bad experiences.

I Express my opinion as a universal truth, that mere mortals have seen, how great I am and how low they are in their senseless death race.

I dream of a Golden throne and honored the great honors respectively for their "great" person.

I whine about how hard life is, that others understand how great my "saints" suffering and finally realized a high level of respect I deserve.

I sometimes become omniscient generator concepts gleaned from the texts that are mixed in my head at random, spilling out of me in the form of "own brilliant insights".

Somewhere I recently read the truth, you know almost from birth, as carefully give it clear to everyone around that others understand what I'm a wise man.

I have long understood everything, and the other sausages, because misunderstood and nedorazvitie.

I select the best advertising modules of the "I" and place them on public display cases social networking.

I turned out the light, carefully camouflaged all the personal flaws fashionable in this particular "light" camo.

I'm squeamish talk about how stupid and low the other people to make yourself feel better and above the gray mass.

I sometimes use business widgets and expensive gadgets to let others know what I'm important person.

I play games to experience its greatness, at least for fun.

I read to become incredibly advanced personality, and learn how to fool yourself with the refinement of the spiritual masters.

I know the way with all its stages, and each time, coming to a standstill, I resent the blatant stupidity of life who do not share my "great" knowledge.

I read books and watch films to feel involved in a great illusionary achievements of the heroes of the movies and books.

Rare "success" in spiritual practice to inflate my ego to the heavens, from which I sometimes fantasize I'm a fashion Guru, to whom all worship and pay the loot for free.

Sometimes I just want to be modest and introvert person, who for his humility and detachment will be noticed and ascend to the heavenly Golden throne, where he will have all the greatest of honors that I deserve.

In the eyes of other people I subconsciously tend to fit somewhere between the Buddha and the Christ, or in a team of other highly respected entities, which use self-development as an excellent cover for his own vanity.

I generously share your opinion, information as the great gift that I am Holy sacrifice of mere mortals ignorant to rise above them.

I'm a spiritual person and therefore automatically at the behest of the Creator needs to have access to the heavenly freebies shown, including all sorts of earthly benefits and pleasures.

If a man dares not meet my expectations, he must in fairness pay, transferring all necessary for this procedure, the beatings, which will pay for my "Holy" agony.

If life persists, continuing to contradict my worldview, I become "Holy Martyr" and begin to strive for the most appropriate situation destructive method, thus as though saying, "look, what are you all doing to me!"

I am ready to subscribe under words of people respected, to thus become one with them in a row.

Sometimes I, as a layman and an Amateur, I give advice to professionals immediately for a free practical to rise to well-respected fields.

When my surface plane information gem not take, with due reverence, I understand that these stupid people have simply not matured to my divine sverhznaniya, slam the door, and, with his nose removed.

Sometimes I want to be good and Holy, to flatter his ego is masterfully elegant.

I follow the "correct" way, because it justified my way of life.

If someone thinks I'm a beautiful person, I certainly count on a freebie in a relationship with fans that his "beauty".

Sometimes I wear inconspicuous clothing, to feel what I'm cool and the laid back people.

Sometimes I would reluctantly spend two hours in preening, as if involuntarily to put himself in the best light, and to win everyone's attention.

I create a beautiful image, to extract from it the maximum profit.

I collect advanced theory, each year, delaying practice for the next year.

I'm really being cheap, and rare gusts of "generosity" come from the desire to feel indulgent greatness to other weak and fallen.

Though deep down I love everyone, but if you dig deeper, me on all to spit.

I can advocate the "high" values, ideals and principles, and then shamelessly and "detachment" to break them.

I practice disgusting under the guise of flexibility and looseness.

Sometimes my narcissism enthusiastically rolls up to such incredible heights that I start feeling like I was extremely special person, straight – a child of God.

I want to sound smart, and get recognized and loot for free, not to work like all mortals for forty hours a week.

I do spiritual practice to become a cool person and achieve all high-grade goods for free.

I do spiritual practice, to take responsibility for their lives under the pretext of Holy indifference.

I am the deity, and all the other brownish – gray mass of ignorant laymen.

My way is the best, and all the other ignorant senseless wandering in the dark.

I, of course, know the truth, and the opinion of other people is just the protrusion of their ego.

Sometimes feel particularly cool and advanced when reveal some of his surface self.

I make a fool of yourself as efficiently as possible, and I hope to learn to do it even more sophisticated methods, then to clear up and become as cool as Gautama Buddha, or even better!

I sometimes evaluate the behavior of others, as arbitrator, because I know how...

I prove his innocence to protect his Majesty the truth.

In a dispute I expect support from others that others have confirmed my superiority over the opponent, truth and justice prevailed!

My anger is a righteous defense of truth and justice, and the anger of others – possessed, selfish, evil.

Other people's ideas and opinions that do not coincide with my deeply advanced and sublimely spiritual worldview – is simply idiotic illusion.

My opinion is the authoritative expression of the universal laws, and the man who dared to Express a different point of view – just a smug fool, who ought in justice to pay and realize I wise and great, and then, maybe, I generously forgive him darkness and ignorance.

I keep thinking that the text "Favorite songs EGO" mostly about someone else...posted

© Igor Satorin

Also interesting: the Regime of moderate selfishness — YOU will LOVE it!

Selfish called selfish of other selfish

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: progressman.ru/2012/07/songs/

Tags

See also

New and interesting