Each of us come moments of sorrow and sadness. Sometimes the problem is so conquers our consciousness, we absolutely can't see out of it. In such moments, you just need to calm down a little and distracted. But to make it very difficult, as the thoughts flow burst in our head and haunt us. To deal with that will help art therapy.
You only need to pick up a paper and pencil and just start drawing. No matter how. And some time later you will find a wonderful harmony and tranquility.
- Tired — draw flowers.
- Evil — draw the line.
- Hurts — lepi.
- Bored fill out a piece of paper in different colors.
- Sad — draw a rainbow.
- Scary — whip macrame or make an application from the tissues.
- Feel anxiety — do doll-motanka.
- Resent — tear the paper into small pieces.
- Worry — folding origami.
- Tense — draw patterns.
- It is important to remember — draw mazes.
- Disappointed — make a copy of the picture.
- Desperate — paint the road.
- It is necessary to understand something — draw mandalas.
- It is necessary to quickly restore power — draw landscapes.
- Want to understand your feelings — draw a self-portrait.
- It is important to remember the state — draw color spots.
It's interesting:9 the main rules of driving in winterHow to wash cashmere coat
- If it is necessary to organize thoughts — draw a hexagon or squares.
- Want to understand themselves and their desires — make a collage.
- It is important to focus on the thoughts — draw points.
- To search for the best out of the situation — draw waves and circles.
- Feel "stuck" and need to move on — draw a spiral.
- I want to focus on the target — draw the grid and the target.
Be sure to try, because it really works. You will notice how your mind begins to clear and you will be able to find a way out or at least figure out what you need to do at the moment.published